• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Breaking: Joe Paterno is still dead

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
Re: Breaking: Joe Paterno is in serious condition

meh. no sympathy whatsoever.

I'm hoping he makes it through this.

I have a feeling he wont make it through the night. Its sad. For him to go out like this. What an unfortunate end.

Joe Pa was an old man and lived a good life. He had a good career but make no mistake, turned his cheek the other way numerous times when it came to Sandusky.

Gotta say, I can't sympathize with him too much either.

People make mistakes in their lives. Granted Joe Pa made a huge mistake but we are not the ones who will pass final judgement on him. This is a sad day for his family, friends, and all of football. God Bless Joe Pa buckeye nation will miss you and thank you for everything you did for the game of football.

And this is what is wrong with the world.
lol yeah, that's what's wrong. covering up for a pedo and then even going on to say things like ""I didn't know exactly how to handle it and I was afraid to do something that might jeopardize what the university procedure was." or maybe 'Paterno says, "I called my superiors and I said, 'Hey, we got a problem, I think. Would you guys look into it?' Cause I didn't know, you know.'" aren't wrong at all.

or what about "And to be frank with you I don't know that it would have done any good, because I never heard of, of, rape and a man."

seriously?

i am supposed to feel bad? after a guy continues to be a clueless idiot who handled the entire situation - from start to finish - in the worst way possible?

eta: and to clarify, not having any sympathy != wishing death upon someone

JoePa is near death and you don't feel sad.

Everyone makes mistakes in their lifes.

lol yeah, that's what's wrong. covering up for a pedo and then even going on to say things like ""I didn't know exactly how to handle it and I was afraid to do something that might jeopardize what the university procedure was." or maybe 'Paterno says, "I called my superiors and I said, 'Hey, we got a problem, I think. Would you guys look into it?' Cause I didn't know, you know.'" aren't wrong at all.

or what about "And to be frank with you I don't know that it would have done any good, because I never heard of, of, rape and a man."

seriously?

i am supposed to feel bad? after a guy continues to be a clueless idiot who handled the entire situation - from start to finish - in the worst way possible?

What I don't understand is that Joe Pa was very hands on when his players were in some sort of trouble and wanted to handle the situations himself rather than the school officials hand down punishments. However, when it came to little boys who didn't play football all the sudden he wanted someone else to take care of it?!

I'm with Triumph. I hope the dirty cunt rots

seriously?

This man is dying. Perhaps you don't understand what death means, or respect it. I don't think this thread is meant to kick a man while he is down.

I prefer to take my time and send my condolences to a wife who is losing a husband, children that are losing their father, and whether you want to admit it or not, the thousands of youths he helped mold into disciplined individuals. There was a reason this man was so well respected and loved.

I choose to pray for this man because of the good things he has done in his life and not spit on his grave for the bad.

via Buckeye_Nation Ohio State Buckeyes
#PennState former coach Joe Paterno has died. #RIP #JoePa
59 seconds ago

This man is dying. Perhaps you don't understand what death means, or respect it. I don't think this thread is meant to kick a man while he is down.

I prefer to take my time and send my condolences to a wife who is losing a husband, children that are losing their father, and whether you want to admit it or not, the thousands of youths he helped mold into disciplined individuals. There was a reason this man was so well respected and loved.

I choose to pray for this man because of the good things he has done in his life and not spit on his grave for the bad.
oh no, i absolutely feel bad for his wife, children, and other family members.you know, the people who weren't actually aware of the enabling. but i do not have any sympathy for paterno himself.

but now that he's gone, here come the eulogies that all happen to omit the years when children were raped in facilities which paterno oversaw and was supposed to have some semblance of responsibility. oh and i'm sure some will not only be praising him, but will also be blasting the media and public in general for "causing" his death.

eta: now reports are out saying he's still alive??

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."