• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Manny Harris

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
Re: Manny Harris gains steam down in Canton

Harris is better than 5 or 6 players on the Cavs, which is very sad

Looks like he has more turnovers than assists which for a guard is never a good thing. Could be bad teammates I suppose, but I thought TOs were a problem for him last year, too.

To me its always his passing. Physically executing passes. Without that improving its a long shot imo.

The sad part is that you actually believe that.

It's not too much of a bold claim. Parker is playing like ass, Thompson is likely not all that great if he's getting no time, Harangody isn't all that great, Eyenga is raw. That's four right there.

As a starter, Manny averaged 11pts/5reb/2ast/1stl/2TOs on 39% shooting (40% 3PT). Hell that's around as good as Casspi is doing.

Problem with Manny's high FT attempts is that he's an athlete down in the d-league. He often drives into the lane with little chance to score and throws up some embarrassing looking shot. In the d-league he will get a foul call, in the NBA he will just get swarmed and swatted and embarrassed.

Last edited:

Manny is the man... And no I'm not biased

Bring him up!

I'm a little disappointed to hear that. That was supposed to one of Manny's missions over the summer...adding mass and strength. Doing so would help him finish at the rim better which was clearly one of his issues last season.

His other mission was to improve his ball handling. Hopefully, he has worked on that.

I do like the fact that he is getting to the line a lot this season. And he's knocking down his free throws at an 89% clip.

His handles look fine in the dleauge.. but it's the dleague.

There was a survey performed amongst NBA players last week regarding who they thought had

(a) the most ridiculous given first names in the league
(b) the most ridiculous middle name in the league
(c) the most irrelevant player in the league
(d) the worst player in the league

Manny received 98% of the vote for (a) for Corperryale
Manny received 100% of the vote for (b) for L'Adorable
Mychel Thompson received 2% of the vote for (a), 100% for (c)
Ryan Hollins was unanimously voted the worst player in the league at 95%. The other 5% was given to Mychel Thompson.

It's honestly impossible to argue against this logic.

I liked what I saw in the games he started last year. He is fast, and he is a slasher. We don't really have one except maybe for Gee. He scored 20 a couple of times against NBA teams and Scott actually says that he is a good defender. I haven't seen enough of M Thompson, but I think Manny has talent.

I honestly never really understood why they handled him like they have. I was very impressed with his potential last season, and actually had him rated higher than Eyenga, personally.

I honestly never really understood why they handled him like they have. I was very impressed with his potential last season, and actually had him rated higher than Eyenga, personally.

Yeah, of our 3 rookies last year Manny, Gee and Sammie... I thought Manny had the brightest career ahead of him. I thought Gee was primarily an athlete (he has grown by leaps and bounds) and Sammie was a short black hole.

Harris is better than 5 or 6 players on the Cavs, which is very sad

too bad hes not better than the players he needs to be better than to get on our team. he shouldnt get in over any of our guards, unless his D is great, thinkALL of the guards we play alot have better D. but only 2 or 3 are better than him on offense

Scott said he played good d one time. his d is horrible. like really bad.

Yeah, of our 3 rookies last year Manny, Gee and Sammie... I thought Manny had the brightest career ahead of him. I thought Gee was primarily an athlete (he has grown by leaps and bounds) and Sammie was a short black hole.
I think you are selling Samardo and Gee short.

Manny will get a shot in the league though it might not be with the Cavs..

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."