• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Public Cause For Tribe Fans (Knoblauch and wife swing for coke)

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
Status
Not open for further replies.

4leaf440

Banned
Reaction score
Update: Chuck Knoblauch and his wife both followed my twitter, the mods on this site are so immature and changed the title

Had an idea last summer.... new C caps are too much like Boston, I dunno what we're thinking with Red like Cincy.... we need to set ourselves apart

Plain Navy Hats
Only team without a logo on the lid, like the Cleveland Browns
I dunno if any of you were ball players, but I'd be a dumbass about wearing Plain Caps in the pros. It's badass. Chuck Knoblauch thinks so, and so do other people

It's a new cause, this twitter page, but wait a few years
People will understand

https://twitter.com/#!/HarmanSilantro

Follow me if you agree with Plain
Think about it, Cleveland.... like the Browns
We'll get stud free agents like its 94

PS. Made this account to show more Clevelanders, hopefully you'll see me on other forums, I'm new here.... go cavs!!

Re: Public Cause For Tribe Fans (Chuck Knoblauch and his wife are in)

Chuck Knoblauch couldn't throw to first base properly.

Chuck did a ton of blow back in his playing days, so I can see why this makes more sense to him.

Even better yet how about upside down visors?

visor.jpg

This guy thinks so

And the Cavs? Well, they should rock these

RA-T702HS_gold-in-01.jpg

Had an idea last summer.... new C caps are too much like Boston, I dunno what we're thinking with Red like Cincy.... we need to set ourselves apart

Plain Navy Hats
Only team without a logo on the lid, like the Cleveland Browns
I dunno if any of you were ball players, but I'd be a dumbass about wearing Plain Caps in the pros. It's badass. Chuck Knoblauch thinks so, and so do other people

It's a new cause, this twitter page, but wait a few years
People will understand

https://twitter.com/#!/HarmanSilantro

Follow me if you agree with Plain
Think about it, Cleveland.... like the Browns
We'll get stud free agents like its 94

PS. Made this account to show more Clevelanders, hopefully you'll see me on other forums, I'm new here.... go cavs!!

Like having plain helmets has totally helped the Browns in the past. Its Cleveland, its not a popular free agent destination because of the weather, nightlife, etc. not the uniforms. This would look horrible, IMO.

Like having plain helmets has totally helped the Browns in the past. Its Cleveland, its not a popular free agent destination because of the weather, nightlife, etc. not the uniforms. This would look horrible, IMO.

Not to mention the only big name free agent was Eddie Murray who was at the end of his career.

Ah, the naysayers
It would work with free agents
Just wait

Chuck is more of a ballplayer than anyone on this board
Typical
None of you are actual ballplayers
Ballplayers get it

First we have that weird bot spammer giving financial advice and now this guy who writes as if hes trying to create a haiku or something. What the hell is going on around here?

Edit: Welcome to the board though.

Ah, the naysayers
It would work with free agents
Just wait

Chuck is more of a ballplayer than anyone on this board
Typical
None of you are actual ballplayers
Ballplayers get it

I'm actually
a ballplayer
I play for the
Butte Pirates

What team do you
play for?

Not worried about you, huber14, I'm worried about ballplayers. You haven't proven that you know anything yet. And it's just as legible if I type this or that way. You can read the words just as easily. Quit getting rattled, I'm a budding Cleveland legend for this idea. You're just the guy on the message board, and you know how smart guys on message boards are about Actual Ideas. lmao, you weren't a ballplayer, stop lying

Holy shit... So you're telling me that the real reason behind free agents not wanting to come to Cleveland is because of our hats?!

Holy fuck, we should've thought of this 20 years ago, this is absolutely brilliant!

No logos is where it's at people. We would've landed Prince Fielder if we would've thought of this last season!! Fuckin' A Antonetti, get on this! Grant, get off your hands & propose blank jerseys to Gilbert, championship after championship baby!

Uhhh not necessarily big name guys. Jeeze louise you guys need to chill out, it's just an idea. Random shitheads will want to finish their playing days in Plain Caps. Another non-ballplayer getting fresh on a message board. Ho hum

(If you're being sarcastic, because The Plain Hats are actually a great idea. It will create a buzz)

Not worried about you, huber14, I'm worried about ballplayers. You haven't proven that you know anything yet. And it's just as legible if I type this or that way. You can read the words just as easily. Quit getting rattled, I'm a budding Cleveland legend for this idea. You're just the guy on the message board, and you know how smart guys on message boards are about Actual Ideas. lmao, you weren't a ballplayer, stop lying

I hear that a lot around here.

It's fine if you disagree. I'm just getting the idea out. Hopefully Dolan was a ballplayer, but I doubt it.

Random shitheads will want to finish their playing days in Plain Caps.

how? why? what?

Seriously, this makes no sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."