• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Public Cause For Tribe Fans (Knoblauch and wife swing for coke)

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Public Cause For Tribe Fans (Chuck Knoblauch and his wife are in)

It makes perfect sense, you obviously got the Amherst public education but didn't make the team in the spring. Plain Hats are for true blodded, God fearing American ballplayers. Quit being pessimistic, it's better than copying Boston and Cincinnati. It's just like the Browns.... you need to look bigger picture

Not worried about you, huber14, I'm worried about ballplayers. You haven't proven that you know anything yet. And it's just as legible if I type this or that way. You can read the words just as easily. Quit getting rattled, I'm a budding Cleveland legend for this idea. You're just the guy on the message board, and you know how smart guys on message boards are about Actual Ideas. lmao, you weren't a ballplayer, stop lying

You need to PM Jigo_oi on this. He is also a budding Cleveland legend.

He's posting in the topic already.... why is he a legend?

It makes perfect sense, you obviously got the Amherst public education but didn't make the team in the spring. Plain Hats are for true blodded, God fearing American ballplayers. Quit being pessimistic, it's better than copying Boston and Cincinnati. It's just like the Browns.... you need to look bigger picture

Seriously.... What. The. Fuck

It was that series at Fenway where Kipnis hit all those jacks last summer, that's when I thought of the idea.

What're you talking about? We have tons of ballplayers just in this topic alone. Huber, Jigo, b00bie, yourself 4leaf...

Oh. OH. BASEball players.

Statement still stands.

Yeah, I don't mean basketball players. It's different. I was alright in CYO, but I was sick at baseball. Me and my friends just played that the most. We're talking BASEball players.

You're a troll is what you are. This isn't the first time somebody has come onto this forum preaching from their soap box about how smart they are and how "nerdy" we are. To top it all off, a good baseball player doesn't have a "look at me" demeanor on a message board. You were the fat kid in right field.

Eff you, go root for Buffalo.

Yeah, I don't mean basketball players. It's different. I was alright in CYO, but I was sick at baseball. Me and my friends just played that the most. We're talking BASEball players.

Nor did I.

:hay:

stick around on these Indians forums and you will see.....oooooohhhhh you will see my friend

Never called anyone nerdy. If you mean my tweet, I was referring to a Boston dork on GameFAQs. I took honors classes and shit in HS, chill out, I like video games and wear glasses. This board is unchill.

Backstage, the fact remains.... a 4 time world series champions / former All Star's opinion of Plain Navy Caps outweighs this entire message board. They know about the 162 game grind, they've had an intimate experience with the game of baseball. This is serious. This is for the whole metro area and fans nationwide. We can be a powerhouse with this new look.

Never called anyone nerdy. If you mean my tweet, I was referring to a Boston dork on GameFAQs. I took honors classes and shit in HS, chill out, I like video games and wear glasses. This board is unchill.

tell us more about yourself.

My pseudonym is Harman Silantro. Trying to become a writer (novels and screenplays, since December 2010) but still grinding. Born in South Euclid, raised in Avon Lake, moved around a little bit

216 ~ 440 ~ 949 ~ 419 ~ 937 ~ 513

I'm 22 years old and have liked Cleveland sports since I became aware of anything. Just trying to spread the word about my latest idea, Plain Hats

Here's my blog with other ideas and projects

http://www.last.fm/user/pauliscooler

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."