• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Skip Bayless hates LeBron...

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

clevelandrox23

In the Rotation
Reaction score
Whenever I watch 1st & 10 all he does is critcize LeBron and compares him to a little kid and overrated. He also, calls him Prince James rather than King James.

Today he was calling Prince James a wimp and would never enter the dunk contest. I find it funny because Greg Anthony who I like said "you don't like LeBron James" while he was on 1st & 10 today.

How do morons like Skip get their own tv show?

clevelandrox23 said:
How do morons like Skip get their own tv show?

The same reason ESPN allows guys like Michael Irvin and Sean Salisbury to continously be employed. They seem to think we like watching idiots yell on TV.

all jokes aside, LeBron is a wuss for never entering the dunk contest.

James 23 said:

When was the last time the dunk contest was any good? Nate Robinson was allowed to attempt a dunk about 25 times before finally getting it right last year and he won. :rolleyes:

Nothing can be done now that we haven't already seen. LeBron knows that no matter what he does he won't please everyone. So why would he risk this? To maybe win a contest that no one cares about anyway? And if he lost he'd never hear the end of it. Everything LeBron does is calculated and he'll always make the best decision for himself.

yea yea, but still you give the people what they want, and he has backed out evey year. i dont think he would lose if he were to enter, i mean, who is out that there that could compete? why wouldnt you want to go out and showcase your skill....and if he were to enter it, it would be good, so i dont get what your saying. it has sucked so bad they changed it to the "rising stars dunk contest". there is little downside to entering, a exclusive "LeBron Dunk Contest" Colorway for his shoes...

James 23 said:

He would lose. He doesnt do anything creative.

cavincali said:
He would lose. He doesnt do anything creative.

yea right...he didnt even have to try to win it in high school...he won that off of purley being explosive.

James 23 said:

He wants people to like him for his all around game, not just because he can jump high. also does not want to be know just as a dunker. u should know this common man, god your dumb.:thumbdown

why don't wade join it?? Dunking is 80% of his game.

Last edited:
shutmouth said:
He wants people to like him for his all around game, not just because he can jump high. also does not want to be know just as a dunker. u should know this common man, god your dumb.:thumbdown

LeBron isn't known as a dunker..I haven't seen him dunk since the leaves fell off the trees...

shutmouth said:

spell check is your friend.

Lebron has said that he's not a good dunk contest dunker. Even if he entered and won people would still say he only won because of his name like in the high school dunk competition. Or if he lost against some no name bench player it would hurt his reputation.

chiefwahoo56 said:
When was the last time the dunk contest was any good?

Can you say CHRIS ANDERSON?:thumbup: That night he set the white basketball player back 20 years.:chuckles:

96759836_02010d0a49.jpg

James 23 said:

That is just stupid, James.
Why would anyone ever enter a stupid contest where you win a small prize, the judges are full of sheet, and risk your career?

The dunk contest died a long time ago and it won't be back.
I think they shouldn't even have the dunk contest.

And for the record I hate Skip and emailed him last year and he never hit me back and the other AI Igoudala got robbed last year.

yea yea, who has gotten career ending injuries in the dunk contest? dude ducks the dunk contest like bush ducked the draft, i guess he can settle for the novelty of being the best "in game dunker" which he is losing his grasp on as well.

and you risk "career ending injury" more so in playing in the actual game. so your telling me he wont dunk in the All-Star game because the risk is more potent? sorry, lame excuse, not buying it, the risk of dunking in a game and comin down and landing on someone foot is higher then hurting yourself in the actual contest. but....lord forgive me, i said something bad about LeBron.

You don't have to defend the probabilities of an injury and the chances.

But the dunk contest is lame and you know it. How many more props can they bring in without it getting cornier? How many more dunks are even possible? When someone like AI and the other AI do a really cool imaginative dunk and don't win and another midget does the same dunk that we have seen a million times wins, well then it's over. Done.

I haven't seen anything remotely amazing since JR Riders East Bay Funk Dunk.
The rules are weak and there is nothing at stake. There is more to lose then there is to gain.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."