• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Skip Bayless hates LeBron...

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
Why should he enter it James?

He has nothing to win and everything to lose, it is a horrible PR move for him to enter the contest.

Add to the fact that he most likely would lose because he isn't a creative dunker.

It's just stupid for him to enter...he isn't ducking anything.He has more important things to deal with than a lame dunk contest.

Maximus said:
Can you say CHRIS ANDERSON?:thumbup: That night he set the white basketball player back 20 years.:chuckles:

96759836_02010d0a49.jpg

The Bird Man! That dude was scary looking... when does his drug suspension end? Or did it already?

I think it was 2 years, so he could come back next year. I never saw what all the fuss was about with him in the dunk contest, I just found it on youtube. The music's pretty funny, but it's edited too fast so you can't even see if the ball went in or not.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BieL_YOzQkI

At this point Lebron shouldn't enter the dunk contest, he should've done it in his 1st 2 years though. It wouldn't matter if he lost, just being in it would've been on par with his other rookie accomplishments. I agree w/ AMac, it would be a horrible PR move this late.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."