• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Nike NFL Replica Pricing released

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/dyxdd1TfOLg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I'd be so pissed if the unis actually ended up looking like that. :chuckles:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/dyxdd1TfOLg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I'd be so pissed if the unis actually ended up looking like that. :chuckles:

Most uniforms will look very similar to what they looked like this year. What you will see is some minor changes with some of the piping patterns and even pattern in number and fonts. The Panthers and Seahawks have stated last year they are getting new uni's and with the tweaks in their logo indicate that is happening. Oh it was confirmed by Jaguars equipment manager that Jacksonville will get a new look in 2013.

If those were real, the Browns wouldnt have to change haha

New Era hats...

neweranflcollection2012.jpg

IMO, better than what Reebok tried to do. Sometimes trying to be fancy and flashy isn't always the best route to take.

New Era hats...

neweranflcollection2012.jpg

IMO, better than what Reebok tried to do. Sometimes trying to be fancy and flashy isn't always the best route to take.

The three that round out the bottom left corner would be so much better if you got rid of the logos.

The browns hat is so ugly and plain. I'm sad.

LOL, the Browns hat is so unfortunate. Might have well just put a sign that says "Logo goes here".

In all fairness though, none of these are exactly great. Considering how much Nike wanted to make it sound like they were going to push the envelope, these are about as vanilla as baseball caps can get.

They should have just went with the plain, brown hat. I started a twitter page to try to get this fixed.

I think they need consistently use a Dawg Pound logo of some sort - no lettering, helmet from 1993, or that stupid elf. The dawg is cool, they should roll with that or design another one for consistent use.

The Buffalo hat is the only one I like, though.

As long as the prices in china dont go up ill be happy still getting jerseys at $20 a piece

I think they need consistently use a Dawg Pound logo of some sort - no lettering, helmet from 1993, or that stupid elf. The dawg is cool, they should roll with that or design another one for consistent use.

The Buffalo hat is the only one I like, though.

I agree. Browns really need to just adopt a standard logo instead of using a side view picture of our helmet for everything...Makes most of our fan gear straight up boring

I agree. Browns really need to just adopt a standard logo instead of using a side view picture of our helmet for everything...Makes most of our fan gear straight up boring

The Browns have one of the most classic uniforms of all the football franchises, and they're the only ones who haven't adopted a logo. Asking the Browns to adopt a logo to be less boring would be like asking the Yankees to quit wearing pin stripes.

We may have been a shitty team for a decade now, but fans still have tradition to cling to. No reason to change it now.

I'm not a hat guy by any means, but those hats just look so boring.

I would much rather have a flat orange helmet then metallic orange.

.....then again I would much rather us wear bright pink and have a Super Bowl team then have this current team.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."