• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Game 29, Kings @ Cavs, Sunday 19 February @ 6 PM ET

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
Just found out that one of our family friends had 2 extra tickets right behind the bench so me and my buddy are goin. Pretty excited, I get to see my boy Kyrie in action. We SHOULD want the Cavs to lose, a loss for us and a win for the Kings to help get that pick... But since I'm gonna be there watching them... GO CAVS!

Would be nice to see Thompson outperform JJ tonight.

Add in some decent production from Casspi, and hopefully the people that miss JJ so much have a reason to let that one go.

Both teams in the 100's in points tonight, I have a feeling. Should be fun to watch.

From the PD:

Anthony Parker (back) and Daniel Gibson (ankle ) are both out for tonight's game vs. Kings

Checking in from the Q! Section C110. Gonna make an RCF sign at halftime.

Last edited:
LET'S GO CAVS!!!

English stream would be great

Reed, Boyer @PDcavsinsider

J.J. Hickson said he did not want to get traded from Cleveland over the summer. Does not sound happy in Sacramento

JJ on his time in Cleveland: "This is all I knew. That’s why it’s such a big adjustment . . .

. . . . I played here for 3yrs, but I’m not going to sit here & cry & pout."

Hickson said he was surprised by the trade. "Unfortunately, it happened and I'm a Sacramento King now." Wow.

Well when you're a schmuck like JJ and you're saying that you want max money... ofcourse you're ass is getting shipped out.

What a dip shit.

That was an impressive pass by Semih.. I saw a charge coming outta that one.

JJ Simpson needs to shut up with his over-the-hill ass.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."