• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Game 31, Hornets @ Cavs, Wednesday, February 22nd @ 7:00 PM ET

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

wuck

Hustling on the inside
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
NewOrleansHornets_display.jpg

@

Cleveland-Cavaliers-2566.jpg

honeybees1.jpg

honey-14.jpg

honeybee-comp.jpg

JB20110428-053.jpg

yeah, a last minute substitute game thread. :chuckles:

Last edited:
Sam The Bullshit Whisperer @SamAmicoFSO
That ain't no rumor. RT @Probballdraft Rumor has it that the Cavs are letting Sam sing the National Anthem tonight for his bday.

For those who want to hear Sam The Bullshit Whisperer's hideous singing...

Jake! *shakes fist at person who should have made the thread*

Cavs have a shot to win 3 consecutive games for the first time this year. And Vegas favors them.

I didn't know if I would be writing those sentences this season. :chuckles:

Gee comes out and says "fuck you" to the NBA for selecting Jeremy Evans (who?) to replace Iman Shumpert in the dunk contest.

Gee comes out and says "fuck you" to the NBA for selecting Jeremy Evans (who?) to replace Iman Shumpert in the dunk contest.

What is more upsetting is Rondo replacing what's-his-face from Atlanta. The league suspends Rondo for two games, then rewards him by putting him in the All-Star game. Cool. Cool.

I vote Jake should get an infraction for ruining the sanctity of gamethread duty :chuckles:

why is it the new orleans broadcast on nba league pass? thought they always do the home team's?

Guys is there anywhere live stream of tonight's game with AC? Please if someone can post the link. Thanks

GO CAVS GO!!!

Can these intros be any more fucked up?

Anyone with a stream outside of the obvious suspects (FRS & LSH) gets an instant rep. This one I have is unwatchable.

Damn, league pass was great last night, but is a bit sketchy today. Plus it's the Hornets feed. :/

The way Kyrie sets up guys like Gibson, Casspi and Jamison just makes me think about how good he'll be if he ever gets to play with some really good teammates someday.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."