• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Peyton Parting ways with Indy

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Where will Peyton Manning ultimately land?

• Miami

Votes: 20 31.7%
  • Washington

Votes: 15 23.8%
  • Seattle

Votes: 3 4.8%
  • NYJ

Votes: 3 4.8%
  • Other

Votes: 22 34.9%

• Total voters
Wouldn't it be the other way around? Indy parting with Peyton?

Good for us, fills a spot on some team that could have driven up the market on RG3.

Wouldn't it be the other way around? Indy parting with Peyton?

Don't worry. They'll still be friends. They'll totally catch up every weekend, and it'll never be awkward.

But things are going to be super weird when that new quarterback moves in with Indy and...oh, boy.

Good news for the Browns as this likely knocks a team out of the RGIII sweepstakes. I'd expect Miami and Washington to make serious pushes for Manning. As Clayton just talked about on SC, Miami likely doesn't have the ammo to trade up for RGIII. STL isn't going to want to trade back any farther than #6. In other words, Browns fans should be hoping Manning signs in Washington, thus allowing RGIII to fall in the Browns lap at #4.

Washington gets one of the best QBs of all time and keeps all of their draft assets, while the Browns make a modest trade for number two and select Griffin. Everybody wins. :woot:

So the "somehow Andrew Luck will end up in Cleveland," nonsense officially ends now FINALLY?

So the "somehow Andrew Luck will end up in Cleveland," nonsense officially ends now FINALLY?

Shut your whore mouth. I'm keeping my hopes up until his name gets announced at the podium. Even then I'll be keeping my hopes up for a late breaking trade.

:(

Shocked that this isn't on Yahoo yet. They still have a featured article wondering if his recent workout changes the Colts minds.

Shut your whore mouth. I'm keeping my hopes up until his name gets announced at the podium. Even then I'll be keeping my hopes up for a late breaking trade.

:(

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/axCCAUUnUPU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

It's crazy to believe Peyton won't be a Colt next season

the person who made this thread, wanna create a poll to see where we think he'll end up

Washington gets one of the best QBs of all time and keeps all of their draft assets, while the Browns make a modest trade for number two and select Griffin. Everybody wins. :woot:

Why would the Browns trade? If Washington gets Manning, any offer the Rams receive is going to involve them trading too far back and not getting a player they really want (Blackmon, Kalil, or Claiborne). Unless of course they wind up taking a player back in a trade, but that player would also have to be pretty significant. If Bradford is their QB of the future, they either need to get him a weapon or protection. The only way for them to get an elite LT or WR in this draft is by staying in the top 4.

Why would the Browns trade? If Washington gets Manning, any offer the Rams receive is going to involve them trading too far back and not getting a player they really want (Blackmon, Kalil, or Claiborne). Unless of course they wind up taking a player back in a trade, but that player would also have to be pretty significant. If Bradford is their QB of the future, they either need to get him a weapon or protection. The only way for them to get an elite LT or WR in this draft is by staying in the top 4.

I guess that's considering the possibility that Minnesota makes the bold move to draft Griffin. But I was more kidding than anything else.

Because "THE BROWNS FRONT OFFICE SUX IF THEY DONT TRADE TO #2 ASAP TO SECURE THE LORD SAVIOR RG3" or something like that. Because they think teams with QBs are going to draft him like it's some game. Ugh.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."