• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Javelolol McGee

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

BimboColesHair

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
[video=youtube;AgSYA3Gb7oI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=AgSYA3Gb7oI#![/video]

Enjoy

Did McGee make this video?

It goes #8 to #6....to #6? 13" smaller...well, 15", plus all the typos.

But a very funny video, both intentionally and unintentionally.

Who does a top 8? Who says they're doing a top 8 and only includes 7 highlights?

Who does a top 8? Who says they're doing a top 8 and only includes 7 highlights?

They have to reserve room for upcoming lowlights. :thumbup:

Did McGee make this video?

It goes #8 to #6....to #6? 13" smaller...well, 15", plus all the typos.

But a very funny video, both intentionally and unintentionally.

Yeah, thats pretty bad, though I have no room to talk as I spelled the title of the thread Jevelolol when it should of been Jevalolol

There was another one last night. Wide open fast break, ball went right off his face.

Lol.

He's not a "cancer to his teammates and the league" or anything like that, just lol.

He had another fail last night. Threw it right to the other team on an outlet pass. Seriously, this guy is the dumbest basketball player ever. There is a fail with him every single game.

McGee Seeking $14M Annually In Free Agency

Javale McGee informed the Wizards that he will be seeking a contract this offseason that pays him an annual average of approximately $14 million, according to sources.

That number would put him closer to Marc Gasol than DeAndre Jordan, two free agent centers of the most recent offseason.

This guy is pure comedy. :chuckles:

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."