• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Windy: Sessions traded to LA

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Grade the Trade for the Cavs

• A

Votes: 109 33.9%
  • B

Votes: 168 52.2%
  • C

Votes: 34 10.6%
  • D

Votes: 6 1.9%
  • F

Votes: 5 1.6%

• Total voters

Smooth

Get Royce or Die Trying
Staff member
Reaction score
PER Windy:

Cavs send Ramon Sessions & Christian Eyenga for Luke Walton & 2012 Lakers first rounder. LAL gets right to swap '13 1st rounder w/Heat pick

* Edit * Later turned out that the Cavs have option to swap either their own 2013 pick or the Heat's 2013 pick for LAL's 2013 pick - Douglar

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Lloyd: Sessions, Eyenga to LA for Luke Walton, LA 2012 1st round pick (lotto prot

Brian Windhorst ‏ @WindhorstESPN Reply Retweet Favorite · Open
Cavs send Ramon Sessions & Christian Eyenga for Luke Walton & 2012 Lakers first rounder. LAL gets right to swap '13 1st rounder w/Heat pick

* Edit * Later turned out that the Cavs have option to swap either their own or the heat's 2013 pick for LAL's 2013 pick - Douglar

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Lloyd: Sessions, Eyenga to LA for Luke Walton, LA 2012 1st round pick (lotto prot

PER Jason Lloyd

BREAKING NEWS: #Cavs trade Ramon Sessions, Christian Eyenga to Lakers for Luke Walton and Lakers' #1 pick (top 14 protected) in 2012 draft.

WAT I THOT IT WAS FUTURE PICK OMG!!!?!/

Eh...well at least Kyrie can play more now.

I hope Walton gets all of Casspi's minutes :chuckles:

I am taking financial offers for the next Cavalier to make my avatar (previously JJ and Eyenga).

I'll rep you a lot if you put Jamison in there lol

I was hoping we could develop Eyenga in to something, but I guess we just feel that's a lost cause

I am taking financial offers for the next Cavalier to make my avatar (previously JJ and Eyenga).

If your going to change it for a short period before the deadline change it to Jamision

ESPN is reporting differently
he Lakers will send the Cavs their 2012 first-round pick and also will get the rights to swap picks next year with the Miami Heat's first-round draft pick, which the Cavs own. The Lakers will absorb Sessions with the $8.9 million trade exception they received from the Dallas Mavericks for Lamar Odom.

So do we even bother issuing Walton a jersey?

JUST TO BE CLEAR

As part of the deal, the Lakers also will have the right to swap first-round draft position in 2013 with the Miami Heat's first round pick, which the Cavs own.

So: Cavs still have their 2013 1st round draft pick from Miami... They just gave the right to LA to swap positions with them in the 2013 draft if they want...

Please do us all a favor and make it Ryan Hollins.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."