• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

The decline of JJ Hickson

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

KI4MVP

formerly LJ4MVP
Reaction score
I just took a look at how JJ is doing in sacramento. He's fallen off of the map.

last year: 13.8 points, 8.7 rebounds, .458 FG%, PER 15.6
this year: 4.7 points, 5.1 rebounds, .370 FG%, PER 10.1

With those numbers on a contract year, he could be out of the league before we get our pick

Byrd Shyt for Ass Fingers

We were all excited... They were getting a young big man and we were getting a Jewish swingman.... Yet it all resulted in Byrd Shyt for Ass Fingers

Byrd Shyt for Ass Fingers

We were all excited... They were getting a young big man and we were getting a Jewish swingman.... Yet it all resulted in Byrd Shyt for Ass Fingers

plus an eventual first round pick. They gave up a future pick for 4.7 points, 5.1 rebounds, .370 FG%, PER 10.1 production.

plus an eventual first round pick. They gave up a future pick for 4.7 points, 5.1 rebounds, .370 FG%, PER 10.1 production.

It's really too bad that Grant didn't manage to make that pick top 7 protected or less. The Sacramento GM would've probably been fired if that happened in light of JJ's utter suckage (pun intended).

Dallas gave up a pick for this from Odom.

Last year: 14.4 points, 8.7 rebounds, .530 shooting, PER 19.4 (he had his best season of his career)
This year: 7.3 points, 4.4. rebounds, .346 shooting, PER 9.5

Dallas gave up a pick for this from Odom.

Last year: 14.4 points, 8.7 rebounds, .530 shooting, PER 19.4 (he had his best season of his career)
This year: 7.3 points, 4.4. rebounds, .346 shooting, PER 9.5

in which they gave up for jordan hill, who is nearly just as bad as JJ Hickson?

well then...
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p>JJ Hickson has completed a buyout with the Kings, league source tells Y!</p>&mdash; Adrian Wojnarowski (@WojYahooNBA) <a href="https://twitter.com/WojYahooNBA/status/181840708561416192" data-datetime="2012-03-19T20:32:58+00:00">March 19, 2012</a></blockquote>
<script src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

I assume that's a link to WoJo's tweet that Sacramento has bought out JJ Hickson? lol

the old threads on here would be a pretty good read right about now

I know we all hate Cassipi right now....but how terrible do you feel about this trade if your a SAC fan right now?

Where's he supposed to go? He better not sign with Miami.

F it. He's only 23 and played decent Center for us at times. Maybe this has all humbled him and he's ready to see it Byron's way.

I hope the Cavs sign him back. For real.

And with the 12th pick in the 2015 NBA draft, the Cleveland Cavaliers select....The only redeemable aspect of the JJ Hickson - Omri Casspi trade!

If we resign Hickson, then it will be like we rented out Hickson for Casspi and a 1st. Do it, Grant!

How about Casspi to the Kings and they remove the protection? Sounds like a deal to me :chuckles:

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."