• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

The decline of JJ Hickson

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
I feel like this thead should be merged with the "who is JJ Hickson draft thread", the byrd shit thread, and the casspi-hickson trade thread and be titled "The Rise and Fall of JJ Hickson" a comedy narrorated by Bill Walton.

On a side note, I hope this kid gets his shit together. A team like the Celtics will do wonders. He only knows how to act like the professional LBJ demonstrated while they were teammates, and then went to one of the sorriest excuse for a team in the NBA. He needs a team like the Celtics to show him how to grow up and be a man. Otherwise he's gonna get a 2-3 year deal then he's done.

Always knew this dude was trash. I remember some retards actually trying to defend this bum SMH.

Strange that we have been calling Sessions the Captain of the Tank... Hickson has proven to be the entire Black Sox plus Pete Rose and Tim Donahey if you want to blow a season.

I say we bring him back to play center, help embrace the tank for a high draft pick this year.

Strange that we have been calling Sessions the Captain of the Tank... Hickson has proven to be the entire Black Sox plus Pete Rose and Tim Donahey if you want to blow a season.

Terrible thing that Shoeless Joe will never be allowed into the Hall of Fame even though he didn't throw the series. Damn fucking shame.

Pete Rose is arguable too, for the sole reason his hit record will probably stand for another 100 years.

And to think that JJ may have been what prevented the Amare Safari...

Sigh.

And to think that JJ may have been what prevented the Amare Safari...

Sigh.

I'm at work and I can't pull it up, but Dan Gilbert had someone call him out for this on twitter and he shot back. Have someone post it

Dan Gilbert said:
"@DavidFaidleyJr: Nice job Cavs. JJ Hickson waived . Could've traded him for Amare in 2010. #Bonehead @cavsdan" That is flat-out nonsense.
yeah.

What a BOSS trade by Grant...

Hickson goes to the Celtics or Heat , I'm thinking green though with JO out.

Sam The Bullshit Whisperer said:
Y! Sports and others reporting JJ Hickson will sign with Warriors once he clears waivers. Suns were said to be in running too.
yeah... warriors it is i guess.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."