• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

tapatalk?

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

KCOTT

OSU Alum
Reaction score
Anyway this forum could utilize tapatalk for those of us who also browse on the phone?

I love tapas, especially with a strong pitcher of sangria.

Now what the hell are you talking about?

It's an application that costs about $3 that lets you view forums on your smart phone/tablet/whatever without having to use the mobile skin.

It's an application that costs about $3 that lets you view forums on your smart phone/tablet/whatever without having to use the mobile skin.

My browser on my phone works just fine at using the normal skin. But tapatalk is like fucking 3 grand to get a forum on it. Unless you guys wanna donate specifically for it every year, I see no point.

My browser on my phone works just fine at using the normal skin. But tapatalk is like fucking 3 grand to get a forum on it. Unless you guys wanna donate specifically for it every year, I see no point.

Egggzaclee

Don't worry, I'd donate every time just so I could get tapatalk. I've mentioned it 3 times now without a good answer, but X did the job. Just give me the word and I'll give money for you to save for that app.

Curious, what does it cost monthly to run this site?

Also what do you guys charge for advertising?

Curious, what does it cost monthly to run this site?

Also what do you guys charge for advertising?
While we're at it, Ben what's your social? Just curious.

There's also the ability to switch the skins at the bottom left hand of the page:

whot.png

Im sure there are reasons why it was done, and I forget how it even looked anymore, but man I loved the old layout of the board.

I don't care about skins. I care about the efficiency of reading all of my favorite posts within 2 minutes of the day on the mobile app and saving it for later. That's how much having a good app like Tapatalk means to me. But it's understandable if you cannot and do not with to proceed with it. It's costly after all.

I just wanted to check out the mobile skin and now I can't get back. Someone help! Using safari on iPad.

EDIT: i got it. Just had to log out and log back in.

Last edited:
As far as I know tapatalk is a free to add your forum to but the cellphone app costs money for people wanting to use it. I'm a little bit under the weather but I'll look into it more when I start to feel better.

Alright, I think I've set this thing up right. Should be able to find us on tapatalk. Just the free version however.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."