• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

tapatalk?

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
Perfectly fine, if you need someone to pitch in whenever, you know who to call.

This tapatalk thing is pretty solid actually. Gonna run it for a week or two and see what I think.

There is no free version of tapatalk is there?

If you have an android phone you could get the convo app. It does work, however, there are a few problems that I have encountered with it. For instance, the app wont load the most recent post unless you resubmit the web address.

Anyone else tired of the popup notification blocking the login bar?

nice, just noticed tapatalk works here

First tapatalk post

Sent from my cm_tenderloin using Tapatalk

worth buying anyone????? I don't really mind the forum over safari

I feel differently, but it's based on the circumstances we all have. If you need a quick method to look at the latest thread at the top of the page without going through menus, tapatalk can help that. If you simply like to browse at your pace, then it won't matter as much. But I look at these thread doing both, while on the computer and while I walk, sit in offices, in classrooms without connections, usually on limited time.

It's preference.

I feel differently, but it's based on the circumstances we all have. If you need a quick method to look at the latest thread at the top of the page without going through menus, tapatalk can help that. If you simply like to browse at your pace, then it won't matter as much. But I look at these thread doing both, while on the computer and while I walk, sit in offices, in classrooms without connections, usually on limited time.

It's preference.

I think I may give it a go... How is it with actual posting and quoting?

Last edited by a moderator:
The program didn't allow me to thank anyone or see avatars.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."