• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

The Official Don't Vote for Joe Haden Thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
Make sure you vote FOR Tim Tebow, since they have him listed as a Bronco in their poll thing, even though I'm sure they'll put him in whatever uniform he is in when the season begins.

I thought it interesting that they made sure Haden was paired up with Rodgers in the first round, hoping to avoid another Brown emerging.

I thought it interesting that they made sure Haden was paired up with Rodgers in the first round, hoping to avoid another Brown emerging.

to be fair Haden isn't as well known as Rodgers....but that is because he's a Brown

Make sure you vote FOR Tim Tebow, since they have him listed as a Bronco in their poll thing, even though I'm sure they'll put him in whatever uniform he is in when the season begins.

The might as well just give him the cover now.

[video=youtube;bK-Dqj4fHmM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bK-Dqj4fHmM[/video]

I warned everyone about gillis last year and nobody wanted to believe the curse. I'm voting the kicker as well.

I warned everyone about gillis last year and nobody wanted to believe the curse. I'm voting the kicker as well.

Dobie Gillis? Why did we need to be warned about him? Sure, he was driven by materialism and shallowness, but I don't see the cause for general concern...

In case anyone was wondering how this was going, Joe Haden lost handily to Rodgers 79%-21%. Unfortunately, Sebastian Janikowski also lost to MJD.

Remaining:

1) Cam Newton
4) Larry Fitzgerald

11) Patrick Willis
2) Victor Cruz

1) Aaron Rodgers
5) Ray Rice

6) Calvin Johnson
2) Rob Gronkowski

I'm voting Brock Osweiler to be on the cover.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."