• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Phil Taylor is really funny

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Damage

fuckface
Reaction score
Poster on my board linked this. Absolutely hilarious:
Picture-348.png

Picture-349.png

Picture-351.png

Picture-353.png

Picture-354.png

Picture-355.png

I had to double take at that tanned am, then I realized Phil castes a pretty large shadow.

Disrespectful hipsters. :chuckles:

Chuck_Norris_Approves.gif

While this is hilarious, you'd also be bummed to be sitting next to such a humungous person. Especially when he's clearly rich enough to fly first class.

Surprised he didn't take 260 as a compliment.

While this is hilarious, you'd also be bummed to be sitting next to such a humungous person. Especially when he's clearly rich enough to fly first class.

The fact that he is smart enough with his money not to fly first class is the most impressive part of all of this. Sign that he might be very well grounded as a person.

Pretty sure that kid is IGWT. If not, it's cafemerald

The fact that he is smart enough with his money not to fly first class is the most impressive part of all of this. Sign that he might be very well grounded as a person.

Note: someone asked him why doesn't he take first class. His response was (paraphrasing here): "Why? What's the point? I'll keep my money, thank you"

Dude on the plane said:
"6'4, 260 black guy sitting next to me, FML"

The bold wasn't necessary in the least bit..

And what difference does it make that he's not flying first class? Has nothing to do with it..

1106054012.jpg

Ya think?

Note: someone asked him why doesn't he take first class. His response was (paraphrasing here): "Why? What's the point? I'll keep my money, thank you"

Puts him right behind Haden as a favorite now. Love that he gets that.

Props to Phil for not wasting money, but if I was as huge as he was and had the money, I'd absolutely ride first class.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."