• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

FINAL FOUR

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Apathy

shalom
Reaction score
WE MADE IT, MOTHERFUCKERS. WE MADE IT.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/NT689GXn8qs" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Champagne_cork-popped.jpg

JaredSullinger.jpg

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/_JN2Hz5JFyo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

So, it's the night before the last two games. Who do you want? UNC/Kansas?

I want Kansas.

Also, a big
Deal_with_it.gif
to the Syracuse fan base. That is all.

Last edited:
I'm thinking it's gonna be OSU-UNC. UNC has choked a few games away this year but they have a ridiculously talented team this year. They have the best starting front court for certain out of any of the remaining teams.

If Ohio State can get them into foul trouble early and often, it's theirs for the taking.

[video=youtube;dHqpk6y_ZVk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dHqpk6y_ZVk[/video]

BRING ON KANSAS!

Agreed, Marcus. Tyler Zeller and Harrison Barnes are scary as shit when they play at their best. I haven't watched that much of them barring the last 20 minutes of the game last night, but off of that they should be the favorite tomorrow. Who knows though, crazy stuff happens in March.

I heard that Kendall Marshall* was participating in drills today. I still seriously doubt he'll be able to play or anything, but that's still something

Last edited:
I'd rather play Kansas. The prospect of Sullinger going up against Tyler Zeller makes me uneasy.

I'd rather play Kansas. The prospect of Sullinger going up against Tyler Zeller makes me uneasy.

actually I'd love to see that, let's see if Zeller is soft as I think he is.

obviously don't like it cause we might lose, but, for draft purposes.

Really surprised to see KU be the opponent of choice. Is the revenge factor playing into this?

If I were an OSU fan, I'd be pulling for UNC. OSU's perimeter D would fluster the crap out of a Kendall Marshall-less UNC squad (would still bother him if he played because he definitely won't be 100%).

exwhore number 4 went to KU, we need to play them and slaughter them.

Really surprised to see KU be the opponent of choice. Is the revenge factor playing into this?

If I were an OSU fan, I'd be pulling for UNC. OSU's perimeter D would fluster the crap out of a Kendall Marshall-less UNC squad (would still bother him if he played because he definitely won't be 100%).

My thoughts exactly. The bracket has worked out nicely so far for Ohio State...playing UNC without their star PG would add to to that.

HELLL YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
I love you LENZELLE SMIIIIIIIIIITH!

Pretty shocked. I thought they needed Buford to have a great tourney to go far. Turns out his poor play hasn't mattered at all.

The Baylor - Tennessee matchup is really interesting.

I think Griner will obviously get her points, but the real test for Baylor is going to be if they get good enough guard play. I think they're quick enough to get into the paint, but Tennessee is really going to force them to hit the outside shot. Pat Summit is a real pro at game management, so this one will probably be closer than the experts are predicting...I think Baylor squeeks it out in the second half though.

This South Carolina - Stanford game is intriguing too. Looks like Stanford just has too much offensive fire power though. The Cardinal will be a tough out.

We are talking about the women's tournament, right?

I'm thinking it's gonna be OSU-UNC. UNC has choked a few games away this year but they have a ridiculously talented team this year. They have the best starting front court for certain out of any of the remaining teams.
If Ohio State can get them into foul trouble early and often, it's theirs for the taking.

Really? I like that UK front court better.

Pretty shocked. I thought they needed Buford to have a great tourney to go far. Turns out his poor play hasn't mattered at all.

Imagine how good they could be if Buford actually contributes!

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."