• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

FINAL FOUR

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
actually I'd love to see that, let's see if Zeller is soft as I think he is.

obviously don't like it cause we might lose, but, for draft purposes.

I hope you are kidding. Zeller in any essence would kill Sullinger in the post (offense). The only thing Sullinger has on him is he can use his "bigger" body to cause fouls on Zeller (Zeller on defense). If Sullinger can't get Zeller in foul trouble, OSU would be in big trouble. Other than that, I am still a huge OSU favorite..

best-o-h-i-o-ever.png

ohio_jesus.jpg

Last edited:
HELL YEAH!

Gotta give a ton of credit to the Buckeyes, I thought they were in some serious trouble once Sully went down but they were able to stay with them. The Buckeyes defense is VERY good, Craft is an absolute bulldog.

Glad to see Lenzelle step up, this team needed somebody to help out with Willy struggling and Sully in foul trouble and he took it on.

Give me Kansas instead of UNC, Sullinger would not be able to get a shot off with Henson on him.

Took a whole team effort for that win. Everyone played well. Amir stepped the fuck up when Sullinger and Ravenel got in foul trouble. Unfortunate the officiating (and the commentating..my lord) took away from the game a little bit but I'm just glad we're moving on.

Yesterday was a great day. Threw a party in my apartment last night which started pretty much right after we won so I had an awesome night lol.

And as for who I'd rather play, I'm not sure I really care either way to be honest. We are capable of beating anybody if we make most of our shots.

Even playing with Buford not shooting well, they won. Who knows what would happen if he comes out on fire...

UK is the only team in the tourney we can't beat. I mean, theoretically we can, it's just the odds are so low.

Yea they match up incredibly well with us. But you know what..I want them. They ruined our season last year, I want payback. I don't care if it's the hardest opponent. Bring it

Congrats to OSU.

I used to love college bb. But with 50 time outs, the games lack flow.
That 90 seconds shot clock annoys me as well.

Kansas it is.

Lost $500 bucks on the Tar Heels, too, those bastards. :thumbdown

I hate UNC. So glad they lost.

I had tar heels winning the whole damn thing. Didn't know kendall marshall was out

What. a. fucking. faggot.

538395_10150709514684110_78986534109_9136757_2081028141_n.jpg

Once a frontrunner, always a frontrunner.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."