• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Diablo 3

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

RonG

All for one
Reaction score
05-15-12 it goes live. I have had it on order through wow since October, reinstalled Diablo2 tonight for old times sake. Really excited to play again.

05-15-12 it goes live. I have had it on order through wow since October, reinstalled Diablo2 tonight for old times sake. Really excited to play again.

We will be grinding together on this game. I hope you understand this.

Me too bro.

Game is going to be so fucking nasty.

Can't wait.

-Bart

You guys watch Force's beta videos on YouTube? Seriously, this game is going to shut my fuckin life down for a while. Going to be so good.

Thinking it will be released on 05-15-12 is being optimistic. This game has already been pushed back numerous times; I wouldn't expect it until Fall.

Thinking it will be released on 05-15-12 is being optimistic. This game has already been pushed back numerous times; I wouldn't expect it until Fall.

This is a pretty ignorant post. This is the first release date Blizzard has ever set for Diablo 3. It will make that release date. Blizzard does not set release dates unless they are 1000% sure the title will make it.

Just because you saw a false release date on Amazon.com or Gamestop a year or two ago does not mean that was ever the official date. 5-15-12, however, is.

This is the first actual release date from Blizzard

I have the beta... yes this game will be awesome.

I actually reinstalled D2 this weekend and expansion to play again and get use to the movement. The game is still entertaining even after what 10 years?

More like 12. Motherfucka.

Does the high-res mod for D2 actually work? I want to reinstall, but I'm not sure how willing I am with a big screen and pixels the size of quarters.

no the mod gets you banned on bnet

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-12: "Max Strus Juice"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."