• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Bengals Cheerleader/High School Teacher Arrested, Accused of Sex With Student

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
sarah-jones.jpg

Could probably have most guys she meets, yet she does a HS boy and loses her career(s) over it. :dunno:

Love the double standard.

You know what? Double standards exist for a reason. Not everything is binary or black & white.

When a smoking cheerleading teacher fucks a student, it's hot, I'm jealous, and I curse the day.
When a dude teacher fucks a student, it's gross, he goes to jail, he gets what he deserves.

Letter vs. Spirit of the law. And if you don't see why, then you deserve a wedgie.

If a high schooler can bang a NFL cheerleader I'm convinced anyone can. Cavs dance girl lives right by me, I'm going in.

my sisters french teacher in high school who was totally hot and only about 5 years older than me, was totally into me. about 4 weeks into my freshman year of college i had to visit the high school, and she saw me and tried to corner me to tell me I should come with her on the schools next trip to france the up coming winter (i took spanish, AND i was obviously no longer in HS). me having a GF at the time, being all about morals, and at the time waiting for sex till marriage quickly ran away.

in hind sight, 10 years later..... fuck i was an idiot in when i was younger.

my sisters french teacher in high school who was totally hot and only about 5 years older than me, was totally into me. about 4 weeks into my freshman year of college i had to visit the high school, and she saw me and tried to corner me to tell me I should come with her on the schools next trip to france the up coming winter (i took spanish, AND i was obviously no longer in HS). me having a GF at the time, being all about morals, and at the time waiting for sex till marriage quickly ran away.

in hind sight, 10 years later..... fuck i was an idiot in when i was younger.

have you told your parents you're gay?

Can you imagine what this kid's life is going to be like in school? He's going to be a fucking God. Lucky bastard.

Chances are he alraedy was, which is why the teacher fucked him

..I wonder what the move was... who got who's number and how..

I know two current cavs girls. Both are whores.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."