• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Michael Kidd-Gilchrist

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
I see what you did there...:rolleyes:

And yet you missed what he did here;

I want this Kidd in Wine and Gold. He puts up a shot, he jumps in anticipation of an offensive rebound; Even if the shot goes in, he jumps just to make sure. That's ingrained hustle right there.

It might be a poor comparison, but this Kidd reminds me so much of Hank Gathers (R.I.P.), strong, motor, rebounding and his play makes the other team exhausted with the amount of energy he puts out.

I've got Davis as the Kevin Garnett type superstar. Drummond really is the derrick favors in this draft. Could be great but i don't think anyone is too confident. Gilchrist is the gerald wallace/ron artest high end role player. Could give you 20 points and shut someone down, but not sure he'll have the playmaking ability to really complete the scottie pippen picture. Could very well be the best player to come out of the draft if he developes his playmaking like turkoglu did. I think one of those 3 will fall, and I'm thinking it's drummond.

I am not saying he is not an elite player or he is not smart. But he seems extremely dumb in the interviews, makes me doubt if his IQ is more than 60.

He actually had a bad stutter problem as a kid, he's still probably really uncomfortable speaking in public, and he's forced to talk in front of a bunch of microphones in his face after every game so...

With MKG, Varejao and Thompson on the floor: Biggest pain in the ass team in the league....People would HATE playing against three hustler-types. Andy and MKG especially....

Pack the lane, put your best perimeter defender on Kyrie, and force Kyrie and Gee to beat you with jumpers. On offense, the interior spacing would have to be handled very definitively. Not saying I wouldn't like that frontline- I would, but it comes with tradeoffs.

only way that a front court of MKG Thompson and Varejao would work is if MKG developed a serviceable jumper

This is exactly who I want in the draft, but it's doubtful we will be able to grab him.

I think MKG is a good player and definitely top 4 worthy, but I do think he is overrated on this board. I have been reading he is the next Scottie Pippen on here lately. Come on now.

I've got Davis as the Kevin Garnett type superstar. Drummond really is the derrick favors in this draft. Could be great but i don't think anyone is too confident. Gilchrist is the gerald wallace/ron artest high end role player. Could give you 20 points and shut someone down, but not sure he'll have the playmaking ability to really complete the scottie pippen picture. Could very well be the best player to come out of the draft if he developes his playmaking like turkoglu did. I think one of those 3 will fall, and I'm thinking it's drummond.

Drummond is a lot more talented than Favors imo. But I get the comparison since both were taken for their "potential".

I see what you did there...:rolleyes:

I want this Kidd in Wine and Gold. He puts up a shot, he jumps in anticipation of an offensive rebound; Even if the shot goes in, he jumps just to make sure. That's ingrained hustle right there.

It might be a poor comparison, but this Kidd reminds me so much of Hank Gathers (R.I.P.), strong, motor, rebounding and his play makes the other team exhausted with the amount of energy he puts out.

Most impressive good sir. Apparently you didn't see more.

EDIT: Replied too late. Pyro spotted it.

I like MKG, but I see Beal having a higher ceiling on the offensive end and with a better chance to be an elite scorer.

I think MKG has less bust potential, but I also see him more as a Gerald Wallace, fringe all-star type.

I like MKG, but I see Beal having a higher ceiling on the offensive end and with a better chance to be an elite scorer.

I think MKG has less bust potential, but I also see him more as a Gerald Wallace, fringe all-star type.

I would go with Beal 10/10 over MKG.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."