• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Gooden traded to Clippers?

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
could we get jaric and saras?

jaric is 6'7" he could play backup SG right?

#54. Chris Wilcox
Height: 6' 10"
Weight: 235 lbs.
Position: Power Forward
College: Maryland
Born: 3rd September, 1982
Experience: 3 Seasons

Wilcox numbers

Year Team GMs MPG FG% FT% 3PT% RPG APG SPG BPG PPG
02-03 LAC 46 10.4 52.1 50.0 - 2.3 0.5 0.2 0.3 3.7
03-04 LAC 65 20.6 52.1 70.0 0.0 4.7 0.8 0.5 0.3 8.6
04-05 LAC 54 18.6 51.4 61.1 - 4.2 0.7 0.5 0.4 7.9
CAREER 165 17.1 51.8 63.4 3.9 0.7 0.4 0.3 7.0

joma said:
could we get jaric and saras?

jaric is 6'7" he could play backup SG right?

If you wanna spend a solid 4-6 mil per on your back-up SG to Larry Hughes sure, but he won't come there if he knows he is playing 15 minutes per game, no matter how much you give him. If Jaric comes here, he will be the starting PG, no ?'s asked.

CRWine+Gold said:
If you wanna spend a solid 4-6 mil per on your back-up SG to Larry Hughes sure, but he won't come there if he knows he is playing 15 minutes per game, no matter how much you give him. If Jaric comes here, he will be the starting PG, no ?'s asked.

depends who miek brown thinks is a better fit ... but ya it would be dumb to start snow since we alreayd have our shut down defender in hughes... otehr then that snow cant do s***..

Last edited by a moderator:
I guess what I am really saying is that no, Jaric and Sarunas will not come here together, it would be too expensive and too dumb. Conceivably, it could be done probably, but why would you do it?

we dont need another 2. its between sarunas and jaric.

heres our shooters :

Luke
donyell
sasha
lebron
Z

we dont need no more shooters. we need a PG who can deal the ball and make the 3. Which is Sarunas, but like alot of people have said , its europe... now jaric is proven he can penetrate and dish the ball... i really dont care which one we get there both good, and jaric is younger

k4n said:
we dont need another 2. its between sarunas and jaric.

heres our shooters :

Luke
donyell
sasha
lebron
Z

we dont need no more shooters. we need a PG who can deal the ball and make the 3. Which is Sarunas, but like alot of people have said , its europe... now jaric is proven he can penetrate and dish the ball... i really dont care which one we get there both good, and jaric is younger

You want Z shooting jumpers over Hughes?

I can't really get too excited over this. I was never really high on Jaric. He is going to get burned by the East's guards. Marbury, Tinsley, Ford, Ben Gordan, Chauncy, are all going to abuse him at the perimeter.

We can sign a point guard without even trading Drew Gooden. Chris Wilcox is ok, but there is better defenders out there that we can get our hands on. If this is the best deal we can get with Drew Gooden, then I guess we should go for it. But like I said, I am not very excited at all.

neither am i...if its gooden for jaric i wont be happy...i would rather just sign damon or sarunas and keep gooden.if we get wilcox ill be a lil more into the deal...but still who says jaric wont get hurt again?

Ford wont even be able to walk after a month or two, he will break his neck again..

A Mac aka The Truth said:
Ford wont even be able to walk after a month or two, he will break his neck again..
:chuckles:

honestly if this guy (jaric) can knock down a outside shot now and then, and defend a little bit ? then fine..

i like the thought of a big guard lineup like the bulls use to do with
harper
pip
mike

i'm in no way saying jaric, hughes, bron is as good (of course not) -- but i love the tall lineup on the court..

so if jaric can play the harper role for us ? then i'm in..

having wilcox wouldn't suck either...

Ferry should have just signed a point guard and keep Gooden.

But this is actually a good trade, Jaric is nice and Wilcox is a monster at finishin' plays. Lets just hope Jaric doesn't get injured again

the dude has eyes that belong on a rat... (they're weird looking)
MarcoJaric.jpg

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."