• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

50% off Papa John's

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Ohdang

Ohdang
Reaction score
Not really sure where to put this thread, but I figured some people may want to know.

Use promo code EW50 when ordering Papa John's online and get 50% off in the Cleveland/Akron area all weekend long.

Papa John's ain't the best, but if you were looking for a way to feed a group of hungry drunk people tonight like I am, this is the best coupon ever.

Papa Johns is disgusting. I would rather eat my fist.

Not really sure where to put this thread, but I figured some people may want to know.

Use promo code EW50 when ordering Papa John's online and get 50% off in the Cleveland/Akron area all weekend long.

Papa John's ain't the best, but if you were looking for a way to feed a group of hungry drunk people tonight like I am, this is the best coupon ever.

You're kidding right? That garlic sauce they add with every pizza is bang!

You're kidding right? That garlic sauce they add with every pizza is bang!

I actually like their honey mustard sauce, surprisingly enough. You wouldn't think a pizza chain would have good honey mustard. Its not Quizno's honey mustard, but its good.

Their pizza is average though, and their new buffalo chicken pizza is a fucking disgrace. I love buffalo chicken pizza and I almost asked for my money back, and I've never done that in my life no matter how shitty something was. Gionino's has the monopoly on that pizza around here imo.

Even though its average pizza, I'm still gonna get about $100 worth of pizza for $50 tonight, so I'm happy :)

Pizza elitists, lol.

Love Papa Johns, but I'm in Columbus.

It may work down there, someone I know said it did work in Westerville, that's pretty much Columbus isn't it?

Sheeeit I'll hafta try it.

It works here in Sarasota, FL, so I think you're good to go anywhere in Ohio... :)

I was curious and did a trial order up to putting in the credit card. It showed the discount, so guess what's for dinner later.

And it can't be all that bad, you know, "better ingredients, better pizza, PAPA JOHNS."

I actually like their honey mustard sauce, surprisingly enough. You wouldn't think a pizza chain would have good honey mustard. Its not Quizno's honey mustard, but its good.

Their pizza is average though, and their new buffalo chicken pizza is a fucking disgrace. I love buffalo chicken pizza and I almost asked for my money back, and I've never done that in my life no matter how shitty something was. Gionino's has the monopoly on that pizza around here imo.

Even though its average pizza, I'm still gonna get about $100 worth of pizza for $50 tonight, so I'm happy :)

Never tried their Buffalo Chicken pizza. I always get a large supreme and it's always been on point.

I am now hungry for Pizza.
in bg...Pizza Hut blows, Marcos blows, Pollyeyes is expensive, Pagliai's is fantastic but expensive, Myles makes me sick after 1 piece usually, Pisanellos is crap...Cottage Inn was fantastic but they closed.
Usually comes down to Pollyeyes Pagliais or Papa Johns for us.

Fort Ball in Tiffin, Coccia House in Wooster & Pizza Parlor in Shreve are still my favorites that are decently close.

I realize that has really nothing to do with Papa Johns :D

I am now hungry for Pizza.
in bg...Pizza Hut blows, Marcos blows, Pollyeyes is expensive, Pagliai's is fantastic but expensive, Myles makes me sick after 1 piece usually, Pisanellos is crap...Cottage Inn was fantastic but they closed.
Usually comes down to Pollyeyes Pagliais or Papa Johns for us.

Fort Ball in Tiffin, Coccia House in Wooster & Pizza Parlor in Shreve are still my favorites that are decently close.

I transferred from BG to OSU after my freshman year, and if there's one thing I miss more than anything else, it's a full order of Chicken and Cheese breadsticks with a side of BBQ sauce from Campus Pollyeyes. God, those things were so good.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."