• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

50% off Papa John's

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
I transferred from BG to OSU after my freshman year, and if there's one thing I miss more than anything else, it's a full order of Chicken and Cheese breadsticks with a side of BBQ sauce from Campus Pollyeyes. God, those things were so good.

Its got to the point where every other time we ordered these they were burnt. Burnt=Shit....otherwise they are fantastic. The wife loves the jalapeno cheese sauce & I just get the marinara. My sister tries to get me to bring an order home for her every time we visit.

Might not use it, but thanks anyways.

I tried using it and it said invalid.

Then I switched stores to Cleveland area and it still said invalid. :(

This would be a perfect deal for IGWT to bring some Za's when he goes to Kouki's party.

Bing Bang Boom.

Papa J's is my shizz f da haterz yo

This would be a perfect deal for IGWT to bring some Za's when he goes to Kouki's party.

Bing Bang Boom.

[video=youtube;V8jj3Bgw7-c]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V8jj3Bgw7-c[/video]

Forgot I don't have a card yet, waiting on one in the mail.

lololol so much for pizza.

Just great. Says it's invalid.

Worked for me, I ended up getting about 80 bucks worth of food for 50 (tip).

Btw, you can't have any specials or anything in your cart or it wont work, you only get 50% off regular menu price, or else they'd be selling large specialties for $5 and losing a boatload of money.

edit:
76057623.jpg

still works in Akron

Ahh well that explains. I had 2 Buffalo's in my cart...

No go in Orlando. I wish Papa John's took ShopRunner for free delivery like Domino's does. I like Papa John's better, but with traffic the free delivery is too convenient to pass up.

No go in Orlando. I wish Papa John's took ShopRunner for free delivery like Domino's does. I like Papa John's better, but with traffic the free delivery is too convenient to pass up.

It worked in Sanford when I tried it. 32771

It worked in Sanford when I tried it. 32771

I'm in the Disney corridor and half the time the pizzas are $2 more each and these locations don't take codes other than the specials on their page. I tried the Orlando airport and it worked, but had different pizza options, automatically took the Disney location pizza out because it wasn't available at the other location.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."