• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Assassin's Creed III

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
They're all great games man. Been playing since the first one. Can't wait.

You better believe I preordered this the moment I heard there was a free SteelBook that comes with all preorders. 99 cent release date delivery as well (once I can select it)? Thank you Amazon.

I haven't played an AC title to date, but this game may very well change that. I might pick up Brotherhood to get an opening impression on this.

ACII is also really good. You should definitely check it out if you like Brotherhood.

I liked all AC games after the first. I could not get into the first game, no matter how hard I tried. This one seems cool. I hope the main character is cool, like Altair and Ezio.

ogre+revenge+of+the+nerds.jpg

I just picked up Revelations, my first AC game ($20 new at GameStop). I'll give some opening impressions later.

I just picked up Revelations, my first AC game ($20 new at GameStop). I'll give some opening impressions later.

While I still enjoyed Revelations, it was probably my least favorite of the series.

I played and loved the first 2, just started Brotherhood recently and I'm really liking it. Part of the appeal is that I've spent a lot of time studying renaissance Europe so the setting is a lot of fun for me. It's odd seeing Machiavelli dealing with mercenaries though, he's on the record as hating them.

I wish there was more play time as Desmond, I'm actually more intrigued by his story than Ezio's. I'm glad they're bringing in a new lead character, I feel like they didn't do enough with Altair and they've done too much with Ezio. I haven't played Revelations yet, but I will once I beat brotherhood.

I've been playing Revelations, and I really don't understand the story a ton, probably because I haven't played the other three.

Overall though, the game is really fun. Just jumping around on the rooftops and stuff like that is fun to me.

how are we gonna blend in the wilderness?

Getting pumped for ACIII. Looks to be a fresh installment for the series.

I'm going to the Toronto release event on thursday. Hoping to get some swag there, but really looking forward to this game. The boat war looks incredible.

Picked up my copy today, am in the midst of playing AC: Revelations. I love the Assassin's Creed series.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."