• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

2012 Series #2 vs White Sox -|- April 9th, 10th, and 11th.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
I'll be there tonight. Lets hope that it doesn't rain hard.

Here we go again with benching 1/3 of the lineup in the same game. We are going up against a left, so that could be why.

Lopez, Cunningham, and Donald all in the lineup tonight.

I seriously take one look at the lineup and vomit. I have no idea how we are going to be producing runs this year.

Cunningham is awful. Donald is decent for some speed.

I'm intrigued by Jose Lopez though. Here are his numbers when he was with Seattle a couple years back...

2009 - .272 - 25 HR - 96 RBI

Although... the past two seasons he has batted a combined .233 with 18 home runs.

Never know though. Maybe a change of scenery will help him out.

I seriously take one look at the lineup and vomit. I have no idea how we are going to be producing runs this year.

Marson had a .793 OPS vs lefties and Donald's was .949.

Not saying it is the ideal situation - but it's not like we're trotting out Austin Kearns every day.

LaPorta is tearing it up so far in Columbus.

Jason Donald 3B
Asdrubal Cabrera SS
Shin-Soo Choo RF
Carlos Santana DH
Jose Lopez 1B
Shelley Duncan LF
Jason Kipnis 2B
Aaron Cunningham CF
Lou Marson C

Well. I'm not going to lie and say it's great, because it really isn't, but maybe one of these bench guys will put up something and try to go for a bit of playing time today. However, if given these same players and keeping them at the same position, here is the lineup I would roll with.

Asdrubal Cabrera
Jason Kipnis
Shin-Soo Choo
Carlos Santana
Shelley Duncan
Jose Lopez
Lou Marson
Jason Donald
Aaron Cunningham

I don't understand why there isn't more Aaron Cunningham hate. I really want to hate Aaron Cunningham and I feel like people are wasting their efforts on Hafner and Ubaldo.

I don't understand why there isn't more Aaron Cunningham hate. I really want to hate Aaron Cunningham and I feel like people are wasting their efforts on Hafner and Ubaldo.

I hate Cunningham with a burning passion. He is honestly awful. I would take Trevor Crowe (who is hurt), Felix Pie, Matt LaPorta, or Russ Canzler over him in a heartbeat. The problem with Canzler and LaPorta though is I don't think they can play all of the outfield positions. I miss Coco Crisp.

I hate Cunningham with a burning passion. He is honestly awful. I would take Trevor Crowe (who is hurt), Felix Pie, Matt LaPorta, or Russ Canzler over him in a heartbeat. The problem with Canzler and LaPorta though is I don't think they can play all of the outfield positions. I miss Coco Crisp.

Really wish they would've signed a guy like Crisp this year. They needed a back-up plan to Grady getting hurt and didn't cover themselves. Brantley is awful in CF, awful on the basepaths and hasn't been able to get on consistently.

No way Boras lets Choo sign here. I say it is Masterson.

Love Acta getting creative with the lineup today -

Indians April 9 lineup @WhiteSox: Donald 3B Cabrera SS Choo RF Santana DH Lopez 1B Duncan LF Kipnis 2B Cunningham CF Marson CA Tomlin P

We may see Hannahan and Kotchman getting off days when Tomlin pitches. The rest of the staff consists of groundball pitchers so the need for infield defense is especially important. Tomlin is the exception.

Really wish they would've signed a guy like Crisp this year. They needed a back-up plan to Grady getting hurt and didn't cover themselves. Brantley is awful in CF, awful on the basepaths and hasn't been able to get on consistently.

Crisp signed for 2 years, $14 M. $7 M per is a pretty expensive backup plan. If you want to argue they should have signed Crisp instead of Sizemore, that works. Crisp comes with injury concerns as well and doesn't have Sizemore's upside potential...but you could make the argument he would have been a better fit.

Crisp signed for 2 years, $14 M. $7 M per is a pretty expensive backup plan. If you want to argue they should have signed Crisp instead of Sizemore, that works. Crisp comes with injury concerns as well and doesn't have Sizemore's upside potential...but you could make the argument he would have been a better fit.

I can't wait to see Grady's said potential. I have been hearing about how great he is when healthy for the past 3 years now.

18177416.jpg

I can't wait to see Grady's said potential. I have been hearing about how great he is when healthy for the past 3 years now.

18177416.jpg

Love,

Jigo_oi

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."