• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Jared Sullinger is ____?

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
"graduates" usually are busts these days, when's the last decent player that went all 4 years?
If I am not mistaken:

PG Darren Collison
SG Brandon Roy
SF Danny Granger
PF David Lee
C Roy Hibbert

Throw in Landry Fields as injury replacement for Roy, bring guys like Jared Dudley, Psycho T, Sam Young and Aaron Brooks off the bench and you have a team that eats this Cavs team for breakfast, lunch and dinner. :(

And there's that great movie with Dustin Hoffmann. Certainly no bust. :chuckles:

Interestingly enough, this "senior" team has 4 Pacers on it.

If I am not mistaken:

PG Darren Collison
SG Brandon Roy
SF Danny Granger
PF David Lee
C Roy Hibbert

Throw in Landry Fields as injury replacement for Roy, bring guys like Jared Dudley, Psycho T, Sam Young and Aaron Brooks off the bench and you have a team that eats this Cavs team for breakfast, lunch and dinner. :(

And there's that great movie with Dustin Hoffmann. Certainly no bust. :chuckles:

Interestingly enough, this "senior" team has 4 Pacers on it.

sure you cherry picked the team, congrats, now what about the guys who actually were busts.

sure you cherry picked the team, congrats, now what about the guys who actually were busts.

You asked a question "when's the last decent player that went all 4 years?" that I gave multiple answers to. How is that cherry picking?

if you want to know how many seniors were busts, look it up yourself. But while you're at it, remember that such research only has merit if you compare the bust percentages of seniors to the bust percentages of freshmen, sophomores and juniors (which is an interesting question, by the way). Otherwise it would be cherry picking, and apparently you don't like that.

Jared never graduated... Also was John Havlicek a bust? How about Neil Johnston? Jerry Lucas? Arnie Risen?

Busting out some old school knowledge. Neil Johnston and Arnie Risen are from the archives.

Clark Kellogg would have be a great NBA player and was for 2+ seasons, until he blew out his knees.
Jimmy Jackson was a top level talent for a few years in the NBA.
Michael Redd was an allstar before he had injury issues

...under athletic to be an impact player in the NBA. He will be a solid role player off the bench but I don't see him as a good option as a starting PF for any team.

Busting out some old school knowledge. Neil Johnston and Arnie Risen are from the archives.

Clark Kellogg would have be a great NBA player and was for 2+ seasons, until he blew out his knees.
Jimmy Jackson was a top level talent for a few years in the NBA.
Michael Redd was an allstar before he had injury issues

Herb Williams was pretty good in his prime as well, IIRC.

Jared Sullinger is John Amaechi Jr.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."