• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

R.I.P. Chardon.. in memory..

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

David.

Radical Centrist
Reaction score
I dont have much to say about him, but I will say this; he was a poster.

Fuck you Chardon. I hope to never see your ugly face again. I miss you. Please come back!

Want to get Farton out of hiding. Start posting memes.. it draws him in like flies to shit. Or like Huber to Jigo's Dick. Or Distracted to Dave's sweaty butt hole.

tumblr_leij2u4DCn1qcayy9.gif

im-watching-you-meme.gif

I need to get in on the inside jokes. Why do people hate Chardon?

....death of a 19-year-old female student as a suicide. The pre-fashion design and merchandising major.....

Now I don't know a whole lot about Chardon personally, but that description sure seems to fit.

Wait hold on. Pre-fashion design major? I've heard of pre-med and pre-law but pre-fashion design? What do you do? Internship at Wendy's?

I hate when long time posters stop posting.

Most people who've been on this site long bring great personalities to the forums. Occasionally a new member or two will surprise me here and there, but I usually hate everyone new. I'm all for voting Chardon to keep posting here. Nothing better than a poster who has his role and accepts it, and Chardon, you accept your role. Of course, a poster of your role would go on a hiatus. I personally hated PIP's hiatus being a underground PIP fan.. I'd love to see his genitals, hope he's a real poster and not one of the many imaginary people here.

God damnit. I wish I knew who was real now a days and who wasn't.. the jigo accusations really started f-ing shizz up around here. which were mostly ran by Chardon, so.. yeah, just leave

Pip will come back if you dangle some Jeter with cashmere cardigan.

Actually you know what?

derek-jeter-gq-02.jpg

Chardon will be back unfortunately he's probably just busy with school. Taking a X threat seriously is pretty sad.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."