• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Daniel Tosh Stand-Up

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
Saw Sweat the Small Stuff couple years ago I thought it was hilarious, I was laughing the whole time. The phone number/voicemail bit and having exact change to have to fall in between the seats.

Yep. And neither one of those bits were as funny as 90% of this material. This wasn't your Richard Pryor/ Bill Hicks ground-breaking stuff, but it was still absolutely hysterical.

Whenever he has a CD for this routine, you'll know what I'm talking about when I reference "bowling ball bombs" and "horse-shoe magnets."

I know something is funny when I'm crying and sweating through My shirts because I'm laughing so hard. Bridesmaids, Hangover, Anchorman and Old School did that in the movie theater. And so did this.

Really hope he has a CD or something for this soon, he's so funny when you can see him moving around though live.

Yep. And neither one of those bits were as funny as 90% of this material. This wasn't your Richard Pryor/ Bill Hicks ground-breaking stuff, but it was still absolutely hysterical.

Whenever he has a CD for this routine, you'll know what I'm talking about when I reference "bowling ball bombs" and "horse-shoe magnets."

I know something is funny when I'm crying and sweating through My shirts because I'm laughing so hard. Bridesmaids, Hangover, Anchorman and Old School did that in the movie theater. And so did this.

Really hope he has a CD or something for this soon, he's so funny when you can see him moving around though live.

I'm generally not a fan of physical comedy, but he makes it work. It fits perfectly with his bits. I remember one of his jokes about guys picking wedgies by lunging. "oh yeah, that looks natural." Then he starts lunging around the stage. :chuckles:

Kevin James really caught me off guard the first time I watched his stand up. He's actually really funny.

Love my boy Patrice O'Neal (R.I.P.) might check out the Norm McDonald video on netflix. that guy is so damn funny

Dave Chappelle's Killing Me Softly is one of the few standups I've seen that made me cry from laughing.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."