• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

R.I.P. Chardon.. in memory..

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
X said he was going to hack into my Computer and steal my Social Security Number during one of the rcf chat things. Joking or not, Fuck that.

400px-Greek_lc_beta.svg_.png

peace-bro.jpg

I don't generally get along with you, but I do respect long-time posters. Otherwise, don't let the door hit your ass on the way out.

I thought Chardon seriously died, so I clicked on this thread. Instead, I find that someone made a silly threat to someone else so that person "retired" from RCF (even though they're still posting as of today), and now there's a thread to say goodbye to him...???

This isn't RCF's proudest moment...

No. Rcf's proudest moment occurs every time I click the "post quick reply" button. So there are like 8 billion moments tied for first.

i think the whole thing is hilarious. I love our dysfunctional family

Personally I like Chardon and think he's hilarious. I'm not down with certain threats either as we see how people want to get too personal with shit. I'm not really excited when people start talking about my daughter in a negative way like watching her and all sorts of other creepy shit as you never know when someone is serious and even if they're not, it's not really a joking matter.

I'm a huge Chardon supporter and hope he returns from his little break. I really wished he was going to do the interview with Jigo tonight. We lost one of the good ones, for a few weeks anyway.

What the fuck did I miss? I literally have no idea what is going on, but it seems there is enough drama to fill a fucking high school.

damn it. I always thought pound town was something I came up with. Thought I was clever but I guess it's a lot more popular than I thought. I've seriously never heard anyone else use that term.

Chardon is just upset he's not getting enough attention. And the threat he's claiming I made to him was made to trapalizer. So either Chardon was trapalizer or he's just a bitch. Either way good riddance.

theres no drama, I really doubt chardon left because of x's threat because hes actually not left at all and continues to live on reddit and 4chan all the live long.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-14: "Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:14: " Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey."