• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

2012 Draft Blacklist

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

cdt

Winter Is Here
Reaction score
Who do you absolutely not want, I'm talking punching a hole in the wall just pissed off if you hear their name called.

Tannehill - Is he supplanting Luck and Griffin yet?

Blackmon - Nothing special, shitty attitude. Worse than Julio and not as good a WR as Richardson is a RB.

Weeden - Seriously? The dudes 30. Nothing special.

Janoris Jenkins and Kirkpatrick - No to cheech and chong.

Brock Osweiler - Derek Anderson anyone?

Alshon Jeffery - Don't see him getting separation at the next level. Weight issues for a WR? No thanks.

Who do you absolutely not want, I'm talking punching a hole in the wall just pissed off if you hear their name called.

Tannehill - Is he supplanting Luck and Griffin yet?

Blackmon - Nothing special, shitty attitude. Worse than Julio and not as good a WR as Richardson is a RB.

Weeden - Seriously? The dudes 30. Nothing special.

Janoris Jenkins and Kirkpatrick - No to cheech and chong.

Brock Osweiler - Derek Anderson anyone?

Alshon Jeffery - Don't see him getting separation at the next level. Weight issues for a WR? No thanks.

Tannehill - Unless he slides, I wouldn't be too upset if we got him at 22. No way in the top 5.

Alshon - don't need to see fat Shawn Kemp trying to beat the corners in this league.

Justin Blackmon - I'm actually a fan, I think he is really underrated and will have a good career in the NFL. I think he'll be better than Jones in the long run. That said, I want nothing to do with his Braylon attitude.

Kalil - Great LT prospect, great player. However the Browns really can't afford to take a LT and flip him to RT in the top 5. This would be a horrible move.

Weeden - Again, think he's better than people give him credit for. His age sucks, so unless he slides and the Browns can get value on him I want nothing to do with him. I'll be pissed if he goes at 22.

I'll add more later.

The only guy that the Browns could pick with their first three picks that would really annoy me would be Weeden.

Kalil - you don't pick a great LT prospect to play RT that early

Weeden - i don't buy that he could step in and start right away (and play well), considering his age stay away

Blackmon at #4 - don't view him as an elite prospect. heck you could make the argument that Floyd is a better prospect

Tannehill at #4 - while i love his upside i think he's a reach at #4....

Russell Wilson - 5'11...enough said

Ryan Tannehill - If we take him at 4, it would be a reach of biblical proportions. He has the physical ability but when he goes on the field he makes way too many mistakes. If we get him at 22 then whatever but that's not going to happen and I refuse to reach otherwise. Please, for the love of all that is holy, wait until next year.

Justin Blackmon - A Top 5 WR should have multiple elite measurables. Justin Blackmon has none. Mediocre height, mediocre speed, mental lapses that lead to drops (Braylon) and he seems like a diva to me. He's like an upgraded version of Greg Little. Oh, and he doesn't want to play here. We can do better.

Brandon Weeden - Weeden wants everyone to treat him like a 22 year old. I want everyone to treat me like a 22 year old franchise QB too. Unfortunately, we're both 28. Damn, reality sucks. Everyone touting Weeden is expecting Peyton Manning development speed with Kurt Warner longevity. How about looking at the other possibility? If he takes as long as guys like Aaron Rodgers or Eli Manning to develop, he'll be 32-33 and could only have a few productive years left. Pass.

Quentin Coples - Unless we're getting this guy in the 2nd, Coples is radioactive to me. Not only does he have a questionable motor, he flat out admitted he didn't give full effort in college. His size and ability may not be teachable but neither is work ethic. He also barely produced as a DE and was most productive on the inside, where we probably wouldn't use him. Way, way too much bust potential in our system.

Last edited:
Picks that would piss me off

Tannehill at 4
Blackmon at 4
Coples
Any DT taken in the 1st 2 rounds
Janoris Jenkins
Stephen Hill before Rd 2

Kalil - you don't pick a great LT prospect to play RT that early

Weeden - i don't buy that he could step in and start right away (and play well), considering his age stay away

Blackmon at #4 - don't view him as an elite prospect. heck you could make the argument that Floyd is a better prospect

Tannehill at #4 - while i love his upside i think he's a reach at #4....

Russell Wilson - 5'11...enough said

You'd be that upset with a late round flier?

I'd almost rather take a flier on a big physical guy than a guy we just ran outta town.

Brandon Weeden - I think my thoughts on this are pretty much known.

Vontaze Burfict - Could be the next Jeremiah Pharms. Dude just doesn't seem stable.

Mike Adams OT - He has poor work ethic. His bench sucks and was easily beaten in the senior bowl.
Burfict - Too much character problem to be good.
Any QB other than Luck and Griffin in the first 4 rounds.

Tannehill in the first round.
Weeden in the first round.
Justin Blackmon ahead of Claiborne or Richardson.
Osweiler before the third round.
Not making our pick in time, a la the Minnesota Vikings.

I'd be upset if we used 2 or more of the first 3 picks on defense.

Also, if we traded up for a reach (a la Hardesty)

Tannehill - Almost don't want him whatsoever, I just feel his stock rose for almost no reason. He doesn't seem to be head and shoulders above any of the other QBs (he is better, but not 1st round worthy imo)
Weeden before round 3
Osweiler at all - sounds like a douchebag
Stephen Hill - What's he have, 36 catches or something? Don't care if he played in a triple option system. 36 isn't good. The dude's fast so his stock skyrockets. Might as well sign Usain Bolt while we're at it.
Kirk Cousins - Stiff.
Coples - I will punch a hole in the wall if this happens
RT at 22 - I wouldn't be punching holes in walls, but we will need a WR or a RB depending on who we pick at 4.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."