• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

2012 Draft Blacklist

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
Tannehill - Almost don't want him whatsoever, I just feel his stock rose for almost no reason. He doesn't seem to be head and shoulders above any of the other QBs (he is better, but not 1st round worthy imo)
Weeden before round 3
Osweiler at all - sounds like a douchebag
Stephen Hill - What's he have, 36 catches or something? Don't care if he played in a triple option system. 36 isn't good. The dude's fast so his stock skyrockets. Might as well sign Usain Bolt while we're at it.
Kirk Cousins - Stiff.
Coples - I will punch a hole in the wall if this happens
RT at 22 - I wouldn't be punching holes in walls, but we will need a WR or a RB depending on who we pick at 4.

He also averaged a mere 30 yards per catch. So there's that.

Tannehill - Almost don't want him whatsoever, I just feel his stock rose for almost no reason. He doesn't seem to be head and shoulders above any of the other QBs (he is better, but not 1st round worthy imo)
Weeden before round 3
Osweiler at all - sounds like a douchebag
Stephen Hill - What's he have, 36 catches or something? Don't care if he played in a triple option system. 36 isn't good. The dude's fast so his stock skyrockets. Might as well sign Usain Bolt while we're at it.
Kirk Cousins - Stiff.
Coples - I will punch a hole in the wall if this happens
RT at 22 - I wouldn't be punching holes in walls, but we will need a WR or a RB depending on who we pick at 4.

That's rough, I can't fault him for the offense he played in.

If he can play, he can play...What do his college stats matter?

Any QB that isn't Luck or Griffin.

Didn't Hill also have problems holding onto the ball?

Everyone points out the guys height, but no one ever looks at the size of the OL in front of him. Wisconsin likes big offensive lineman, like NFL sized offensive lineman...

His senior year at Wisconsin his linemen were 6'6"-6'4"-6'5"-6'4"-6'8". That is bigger than the browns o-line is now. I dont see why people are writing him off because of his size when he can clearly play behind a big o-line.

Janoris Jenkins- Total idiot

He got caught for weed twice, like every other college player doesn't hit the ganja... and he ran away after he got tazed, if you were getting hit by that shit you'd run away too lol. People say he has 'serious' character issues... He just is unlucky he got caught with the weed, and he's passed all his drug tests since then (each being 2 weeks apart).

Not saying he's a saint, he has had problems, but it's not like he's a murderer or selling heroine. He can play. Wouldn't mind him at 37 tbh.

Tannehill in the first especially at 4. This guy might have a huge upside but he just simply wont have the chance to develop in Cleveland.

Mike adams. Its obvious he dods not care about football, just no.

Opposite of a black list. Browns better take a OL in first three picks. Too much talent in this draft and too big of a need to ignore.

He got caught for weed twice, like every other college player doesn't hit the ganja... and he ran away after he got tazed, if you were getting hit by that shit you'd run away too lol. People say he has 'serious' character issues... He just is unlucky he got caught with the weed, and he's passed all his drug tests since then (each being 2 weeks apart).

Not saying he's a saint, he has had problems, but it's not like he's a murderer or selling heroine. He can play. Wouldn't mind him at 37 tbh.

He was kicked off Florida's team for smoking weed and continued to smoke at North Alabama. Weed is weed. The issue is that he doesn't learn from his mistakes and wasn't capable o stopping a behavior that led to negative outcomes.

Justin Blackmon : [MP3]http://www.stationcaster.com/stations/wknr/media/mpeg/4_16_12___Justin_Blackmon-1334608036.mp3[/MP3]

He's making it painfully obvious that he wants nothing to do with the Cleveland Browns.

Yeah, for some reason Blackmon is the guy I absolutely do not want. I don't like wasting a top 5 pick on a WR, and he's not even a top tier guy at that position - and he comes off as primadonna on top of that.

I don't like Tannehill but at least he plays a position where if he turns out he would turnaround the franchise. Really don't like him at four, but would freak out with Blackmon at four.

I was down on Blackmon way before it was cool. Funny because after all that talk about Griffin's height , it was Justin who came up short at the combine, not him. I also think that we should avoid Floyd, he's trouble.

I was down on Blackmon way before it was cool. Funny because after all that talk about Griffin's height , it was Justin who came up short at the combine, not him. I also think that we should avoid Floyd, he's trouble.

Racist.

Richardson at the 4 spot: it's a quarterback league and it's way too early to pick a running back. Peterson wasn't picked until number seven. I highly doubt he'll be better than AP.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."