• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Brian Scalabrine - The White Mamba

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

YuenglingGator

Swamp Thing
Reaction score
the_white_mamba_brian_scalabrine_chicago_bulls_basketball.jpg

tumblr_m0nrquEO9a1r3n926o1_500.jpg

tumblr_lysvyn3MV71qfl78wo1_500.png

71102.jpg

3ojdvr.jpg

tumblr_m249jyZ7zQ1rt86sto1_500.png

tumblr_m18a0pmeAl1rrnhwdo1_500.jpg

If the Cavs want any chance to win a title, they need the White Mamba.

Just imagine the team with Harangody and The White Mamba. Id be surprised if they ever lost a game.

Just imagine the team with Harangody and The White Mamba. Id be surprised if they ever lost a game.

Those two in the front court....... screw it BACK COURT. PG/SG Irving off the bench. Incredible size and athleticism at the 1&2

boston was foolish for letting him go

Brian scalabrine doesn't need to dunk. The basket post bends over for him.

He won all those handily too: http://www.lostlettermen.com/scalabrine-owns-court-in-radio-promo/

Scalabrine owns court in radio promo

Throughout his 11-year NBA career, Brian Scalabrine was more cult figure than star, unlike his three years at USC. So much so that nicknames of “Human Victory Cigar” and digs at his abilities as a player were commonplace for the 6-foot-9 redhead.
Thanks to a recent promotion put on by a local radio show in Boston, “White Mamba” proved that he’s significantly better at basketball than the average schmo.
In what CBS Radio’s “Toucher & Rich” show called the “Scallenge,” four radio listeners went one-on-one against Scalabrine — currently working as a Boston Celtics commentator for Comcast SportsNet New England — in games to 11, win by two. And it wasn’t even close; Scalabrine beat his four foes by a combined 44–6 score.

Not that Scalabrine was going to speak negatively of their efforts.
“When you go into a game you have to realize that these guys can play,” he said. “They’re strong, they’ve played against guys quicker than me, they’ve played against guys bigger than me, they’ve played against guys stronger than me.
“The only thing I think they weren’t expecting was my size defensively; how good I can cover ground defensively.”
The gamest challenge was put up by 6-foot-8 Matt Tomaszewski, who spent two years as a benchwarmer at Syracuse. But even he could only manage an 11–3 loss to “White Mamba.”
So the next time you make a joke about Scalabrine’s abilities as a player, take this as proof that he could kick your butt. Brian Scalabrine profile

The White Mamba is not to be fucked with.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."