• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Game 60, Cavs @ Pistons, Tuesday, 17 April 2012, 7:30 PM ET

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
God, I actually thought this game would be competitive.

Why has Villanueva his headband ala LeBron?

Pistons are treading dangerously close to being a treadmill team. They have a great young talent in Monroe, and Knight is ok. But they got too many overpaid vets.

Nice pass, Jamison. :doh:

Playing some Anthony Davis defense, the ineffective kind where it helps you to draft him.

thank god the cavs arent the pistons with their overpaid veterans and good to average young players with no guys capable of taking this team to greatness anytime soon

Cavs look dreadful tonight. 6th game in 8 nights is part of it. A lot of jumpers landing short. Sloppy play, not getting back on defense, getting outhustled, mental mistakes.

Jamison actually stopped looking for his shot in the 2nd quarter and kept passing the ball even when he was wide open. I never thought I would see that.

thank god the cavs arent the pistons with their overpaid veterans and good to average young players with no guys capable of taking this team to greatness anytime soon

I like the Pistons young players (Monroe/Knight/etc.). Monroe in particular is going to be solid for a long, long time. They do need to get rid of their overpaid veterans. The off-season where they signed Gordon and Villanueva is going to hamper them for awhile. But their young players are better than "good to average".

from looking at the boxscore, TT is having a solid night..:thumbup:

For every good thing Dumars does, he does something really stupid afterwards. He is really hit or miss in the draft and bad with money.

outside of Knight and Monroe......I dont know who is anything but average
I like the Pistons young players (Monroe/Knight/etc.). Monroe in particular is going to be solid for a long, long time. They do need to get rid of their overpaid veterans. The off-season where they signed Gordon and Villanueva is going to hamper them for awhile. But their young players are better than "good to average".

outside of Knight and Monroe......I dont know who is anything but average

you called their young players "good to average". i think monroe will be much better than "good." and i think knight has a chance to be very good. i think jerebko could be good if they used him more consistently. i also think stuckey will be a good player (maybe not with detroit). austin daye not so good.

The Tayshaun Prince extention still really confuses. I mean he is still solid, but he really hasn't seemed like guy like 07.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."