• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Cleveland Browns 2012-2013 Schedule

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
What a brutal schedule.

Let's hold off till we draft. We might win 6 or 7 I think.

sqmvbl.jpg

We'll be very lucky to win 6 or 7;

We'll win just enough to lose out on drafting next draft's franchise QB. 5-11.

I don't like the looks of that Week 10 at all. Real morale killer.

I don't like the looks of that Week 10 at all. Real morale killer.

You mean the Ravens kicking the shit out us and having two weeks to think about it?

Looks hard, but half of these teams can also shit the bed as well. Injuries happen, Browns can cash in baby...

7-9, but an exciting season. Competitive football is all I want.

We will beat the Giants. We always beat the defending SB Champs.

This is a way for god to tell all the season ticket holders not to waste their money. But chances are being the idiots they are, they will waste their money and complain yet again.

This is a way for god to tell all the season ticket holders not to waste their money. But chances are being the idiots they are, they will waste their money and complain yet again.

It's all about PSL's. If you sit 1 or 2 years out you're out $800 or whatever they charge now if you decide to get them again.

How can anyone NOT pick between 4-6 wins? We win 4-6 games every year. JUUUUUSSSSST enough wins to miss out on the cream of the crop NFL Draft talent...... and yet enough losses to still be considered one of the worst teams in the NFL. Story of the Browns.

Browns have won between 4-6 games 8 out of the past 9 seasons. Think about that for a second. How the hell can you consistently be THAT bad? The odds are against you to consistenly be that bad for that long. It is amazing. And even though we have been so bad, we STILL haven't ended up with any Superstar game changers. It truly is mind boggling.

2003 - 5 wins
2004 - 4
05 - 6
06 - 4
07 - 10
08 - 4
09 - 5
2010 - 5
2011 - 4

This seriously might be the worst Browns season since the return season. They may win 2-3. Look at it.

Definitely won't win: Denver, Philly, Dallas, San Diego, @Cincy, @Baltimore, @Pittsburgh

Probably won't win: Oakland, Pittsburgh (at home), Baltimore (at home)

Could win, but shouldn't be favored: Cincy (at home), KC, Buffalo, NYG (simply for the champs trend)

Toss up: Indianapolis, Washington...

Say they win the toss-ups and two of the Could-Wins...

4 wins....MAX

Eagles
@Bengals
Bills
@Ravens
@Giants
Bengals
@Colts
Chargers
Ravens
BYE
@Cowboys
Steelers
@Raiders
Chiefs
Redskins
@Broncos
@Steelers

3-13 and honestly, it could be worse than that. I think there are only a handful of winnable games on the whole schedule. If we don't beat the Bills and Luck is seasoned and playing well by the time we go to Indy, this could get out of hand.

Wins: vs Bengals, Bills, @ Colts, Chargers, Chiefs, Redskins

Losses: @ Bengals, Ravens x2, Steelers x2, @ Giants, @ Cowboys, @ Raiders, @ Broncos

Overall Record: 6-10

If my prediction is right, that's 5 home wins right there, should make season ticket holders kinda happy I guess?

After the first Pittsburgh games the schedule looks bad.

Bad in the sense that our season will be well over by then but all those games are winnable.

Raiders, Chiefs and Redskins could all go either way
Broncos and Steelers may already have their playoff spots locked up and have nothing to play with.

Knowing the Browns we'll probably go into those games 1-10, 2-9 or 3-8 and finish the season 5-11 in typical Browns fashion.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."