• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Cedar Point fast lane

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
I actually go to these parks instead of reading about it at home. Come at me bro.

LOL. Even if that were the case, I would still know more, because whenever we go to an amusement park with the family, everyone looks to me as to where to go, EVEN IF I'VE NEVER BEEN THEIR BEFORE EITHER.

LOL. Even if that were the case, I would still know more, because whenever we go to an amusement park with the family, everyone looks to me as to where to go, EVEN IF I'VE NEVER BEEN THEIR BEFORE EITHER.

How does that man you an expert? So you know more about stuff that people that couldn't care less about where rides are? You must feel so special.

Just shut the fuck up Brandon.

I like what Disney (Yes, I know they dont have that many good rollercoasters) has more... there they have a thing called Fast Pass where you can get a ticket for a certain time at a ride, and come back at that time and stand in a 15min line max... And its free too....

Stop arguing with the 16 year old.

That video of the midway show looked friggin flaming. Looks like a whole show of the Miami Marlins HR feature.
Literally laughed out loud reading this.

But I don't know where Corey gets off declaring himself as a coaster/CP expert. First off, your a child who has little experience overall with coasters and parks across the country, secondly you probably barely understand the physics that are even going on. I had originally planned on going to school for aerospace engineering for the sole purpose of designing roller coasters (Ended up making a change to that plan).

You go and post press releases from Cedar Point and other theme park forums, which I am also a frequent visitor to by the way, and then claim your the Cedar Point Expert. Not to mention you posted pictures of track pieces that were produced at B&M's facility and now claim that this is Cedar Point's new ride? You are correct that they are track pieces for a "Wing-Walker" roller coaster based on the barcoding, but to assume that they are for Cedar Point is just a little bit of a stretch. Yes, it is widely known Cedar Point is getting a new roller coaster for 2013, but to then say this is it, is ridiculous. Even the most respectable sites are skeptical this is Cedar Points. Its just an indication that one of the many parks in the country and world is getting this ride.

You are right on one thing though, you are your FAMILY'S roller coaster expert. Which isn't saying much because they most likely only care about riding them, and don't want to know anything more. You claimed yourself the resident CP expert, because you assumed that its a topic no one else was following or interested in. You may be shocked to know that there are people who read these forums all the time and rarely post, who know a ton about different topics.

Literally laughed out loud reading this.

But I don't know where Corey gets off declaring himself as a coaster/CP expert. First off, your a child who has little experience overall with coasters and parks across the country, secondly you probably barely understand the physics that are even going on. I had originally planned on going to school for aerospace engineering for the sole purpose of designing roller coasters (Ended up making a change to that plan).

You go and post press releases from Cedar Point and other theme park forums, which I am also a frequent visitor to by the way, and then claim your the Cedar Point Expert. Not to mention you posted pictures of track pieces that were produced at B&M's facility and now claim that this is Cedar Point's new ride? You are correct that they are track pieces for a "Wing-Walker" roller coaster based on the barcoding, but to assume that they are for Cedar Point is just a little bit of a stretch. Yes, it is widely known Cedar Point is getting a new roller coaster for 2013, but to then say this is it, is ridiculous. Even the most respectable sites are skeptical this is Cedar Points. Its just an indication that one of the many parks in the country and world is getting this ride.

You are right on one thing though, you are your FAMILY'S roller coaster expert. Which isn't saying much because they most likely only care about riding them, and don't want to know anything more. You claimed yourself the resident CP expert, because you assumed that its a topic no one else was following or interested in. You may be shocked to know that there are people who read these forums all the time and rarely post, who know a ton about different topics.

THROW THE HAMMA DOWN REMI!

How is this any different then the fast pass Disney had?

$90 a person at CP for one day isn't worth it for people that actually work for their money instead of getting it from their parents. You don't know more than me. I actually go to these parks instead of reading about it at home. Come at me bro.

Now someone quote me.
I got you buddy.

Guys back off Corey he was his cities Special Olympic baseball team mvp. Big deal for him.

$90 a person at CP for one day isn't worth it for people that actually work for their money instead of getting it from their parents. You don't know more than me. I actually go to these parks instead of reading about it at home. Come at me bro.

Now someone quote me.

:pop:

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-14: "Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:14: " Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey."