• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Diablo 3

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
Yea had a buddy tell me about it, I am hoping to get a few hours in this weekend.

I think you guys will like it. I like the barbarian the most so far for soloing, the wizard is shit for soloing so far, but he's only level 7 or something.

Just have to wait to log on now because even people with beta access can't log on for some reason now.

Yea the barbarian and monk are my two current favorites.. the sorcerer feels week even in a party.

Vinnie Pestano ‏ @VinnieP52
May is gonna be a solid entertainment month with Avengers and Diablo III coming out #alreadypumped

Apparently someone else is pumped too!

I played through a second time with the witch doctor and I've decided that they're pretty overpowered. With their AOE ground slow and the triple poison dart plus having pets to soak up all the damage..... pretty damn nice.

In before the "NERDS" photo.

I played through a second time with the witch doctor and I've decided that they're pretty overpowered. With their AOE ground slow and the triple poison dart plus having pets to soak up all the damage..... pretty damn nice.

In before the "NERDS" photo.

Yea i really enjoyed the witch doctor and the warrior. The hunter play was what I expected, the sorcerer seemed really weak at single targets and very strong in aoe. I will probably roll a warrior all the way through and then the witch doctor.

Worst open beta I ever saw. Way too short, a weekend? Really? The game was down the whole weekend it felt like. I got to play it once. Then again I did work all weekend.

I haven't had a desktop in 3 years, but the frustration of running AutoCAD on my laptop at home coupled with the Diablo 3 release inspired me to build a new computer. The parts are on the way.

Sent from my Evo using Tapatalk 2

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/LEAPxgMCEA8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

4 days.

OMG not loadinnggg cmooooooooon

Odds of being able to play tonight.

About 0%.

So does anyone who has actually played the game have some feedback? I played the open beta for a couple hours and was a bit underwhelmed, but I was a big WoW player a couple years back, and also like RPGs in general. So I think I'm going to give it a shot regardless.

I tried to look up some online reviews, but everyone is talking about the clusterfuck login issues (which is undertsandable). But I'm just looking for some feedback on the game, and if it's worth it.

Just burned through an hour. I'm hardly a hardcore veteran of Diablo, but I played D2 a decent amount back in the day. So far, game is fun as fuck. I made a Monk, I'm only Level 5. I wish I could play more but I have to work evening shift once again. Ughuguhghugugh.

My wife asked if I was going to stay up until 2 am our time to play, I told her that would be irresponsible because I had to work at 8 am. So I woke at 430 am and played until I got to work.

Its a lot like D2 and D1 same concepts, new graphics and skill and talent system are changed. I personally really have enjoyed beta and the time I have played so far. I like that unlike wow I can play casually. Richfield if you have specific questions I can try and answer them.

For anyone who wants to play in game my battle net tag is preacher#1983 just please tell me who you are from the forums when you send your invite.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-12: "Max Strus Juice"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."