• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Ghost Recon Future Soldier

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

WellYouNeednt

Needles and Pins
Reaction score
Does anyone have any experience with Tom Clancy games? Was checkin out some beta videos of it--looks like it is supposed to be more tactical/team based.

I'm in the beta, and its okay.

I was a fan of the xbox ghost recon games along with GRAW and Rainbow Six: vegas. It's mostly like GRAW from what I've played, but I haven't had too much time with it because the servers have been crashing.

I'm in the beta, and its okay.

I was a fan of the xbox ghost recon games along with GRAW and Rainbow Six: vegas. It's mostly like GRAW from what I've played, but I haven't had too much time with it because the servers have been crashing.

You will have to keep me updated. Im looking to get another shooter game as i accidentally threw out my COD Black Ops. I dont get to crazy into it--they are fun games to zone out in.

Me and a friend got in the beta tonight and we only got to play for about 10 mins before the servers went down for maintenance. :rolleyes:

I'm pretty much a Ghost Recon player, started way back in GRIT, loved GR2, and this game im trying to get use too. I like it though. This series took forever to continue and they finally made it.

Sounds crazy but Tom Clancy games have been the most consistent and well made games since the mid 90's.

I'm pumped for the new Rainbow Six personally but I don't see how you go wrong with any Tom Clancy game.

JSS or RealDeal, how do you guys like the online multi-player matches? I lean more towards tactical team based play. COD was only fun to me with a group of guys and mics working together. Im not much of a run and gun kinda guy--really like to put together a nice strategy with a team.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."