• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Anybody got the April 13th Game against Indiana on dvd? It was my dad's last game...

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Dan1991

Rookie
Reaction score
The april 13th game against Indiana was the last game that I watched with my dad cause he died later the next day. I wish that I would have saved it on the dvr but I didn't. Now I feel sick that I don't have that game on a dvd to watch again. That is the last memory I have of my Dad and me, so I'm desperately trying to get a copy of it. If anybody has it on a dvr or dvd I would love to get a copy of it. Also looking for a copy of the April 11th Indiana game and the April 8th New Jersey game. Or any other Cavs games in the 2012 season. I just want to relive those games that I watched with my dad now. Anyway, thanks for reading this message.

Oh shit man. Was it a home or away game? Cause the games are probably on league pass broadband. I have league pass, but I don't have my laptop at the moment. Once I get it back, I might be able to record it, but I can't promise good quality. Sorry for your loss.

Re: Anybody got the April 13th Game against Indiana on dvd? It was my dad's last gam

Sorry to hear that. I don't have it, but I will look on some sites to see if I can find it for you.

Re: Anybody got the April 13th Game against Indiana on dvd? It was my dad's last gam

I have league pass broadband, and I just checked the archive and you can watch it there. You could probably get league pass and record it from there?

I found it on a site and am downloading it for you. Send me a private message so we can arrange how I can get it to you (assuming the download finishes).

Very sorry to hear about your loss.

I bet the Cavs would send you a DVD if you wrote to them.

I bet the Cavs would send you a DVD if you wrote to them.

True, i think you could do that, maybe the Cavs do something special, who knows.

So sorry for your loss.

Watching archived Cavaliers games on NBA league pass? How many games are there?

Thanks so much for all of your support. I would consider getting NBA league Pass broadband if I could get more Cavs games but I didn't think I could get any Cavs games on it cause of the blackout rules? Can I still see 2012 Cavs games in the archive if I live in Akron? If so, are they the actual local Cleveland feeds with the Cleveland announcers? How many recent 2012 Cavs games are currently in the archive to view? How far back do the games go? Can I save them on a dvd?

Thanks again everybody for your time.

Re: Watching archived Cavaliers games on NBA league pass? How many games are there?

I was wondering if anybody here lives in Ohio and has NBA broadband league pass? Can you still see 2012 Cavs games in the archive? If so, are they the actual local Cleveland feeds with the Cleveland announcers? I was scared with the Blackout rules that I wouldn't be able to see any since I live in Akron. How many recent 2012 Cavs games are currently in the archive to view? How far back do the games go? Can I save them on a dvd?

In terms of a blackout, if Fox Sports Ohio shows Cavs games in Akron, then you will *not* be able to see any of the games through League Pass. I don't know how you would save them on a DVD, but I imagine there is some software that allows you to capture the games. My guess, however, is that FSO shows Cavs games in Akron, and you won't be able to see any of them through League Pass -- ask your cable company to make sure, but that's my guess.

If you get NBA League Pass in an area where Cavs games are not shown locally, then yes 2011-2012 games are there (except a couple games that showed on NBATV). I would say 60% of the games are with visiting announcers (not all local Cleveland feeds). That last figure is my guestimate. If you have NBA League Pass on your TV, then you can choose between the feeds. That's not the case with Broadband.

Last edited:

I still have the feeling that if he wrote to the Cavs organization, he'd be able to get a copy of that game. If not the Cavs, try FSOhio.

Shit, tweet Freddymac something, he'd be down for the cause.

I'm sorry for your loss man. I hope you find what you're looking for.

I still have the feeling that if he wrote to the Cavs organization, he'd be able to get a copy of that game. If not the Cavs, try FSOhio.

Shit, tweet Freddymac something, he'd be down for the cause.

That's a good idea

I bet Fred would get him a DVD of the game.

There's just a ton of good people that work in the Cavs organization. All it takes is one to make it happen.

And I'm gonna send a PM to Freddy about it right now.

*PM was sent. I'll see if I hear anything back from him*

Last edited:

I'm not sure why we don't have a resident Video Capper anyways. Anyone want the job for next season? Comes with a nifty blue name change.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."