• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Jimmy Kimmel's take on the MWP elbow

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Celph Titled

Situational Stopper
Reaction score
[video=youtube;6G0iUhXG5Y0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6G0iUhXG5Y0&feature=g-u-u&context=G228c176FUAAAAAAAIAA[/video]

Metta Recycle Your Aluminum Cans.. Hahaha

I thought MWP stood for Most Wuss Player or something....honest to god.

Jimmy Kimmel is great. Love to see OKC and LAL in the playoffs after hearing Harden would retaliate.

Kimmel is great IMO because he does his thing and has fun and it usually has funny results. I wouldn't put him higher than Stewart/Colbert, Conan, or Ferguson. He's clearly also not better than Letterman though Dave isn't exactly up my comedic alley.

This clip is funny and Ron Artest is a crazy asshole.

Kimmel is great IMO because he does his thing and has fun and it usually has funny results. I wouldn't put him higher than Stewart/Colbert, Conan, or Ferguson. He's clearly also not better than Letterman though Dave isn't exactly up my comedic alley.

Not to derail or anything, but what is the appeal of Craig Ferguson? I tried to watch him a couple times a few years back and his content was cringe-inducing and pillsbury soft.

Conan is wildly overrated at this point in his career. 10 years ago he was great, but now he's just hacky and unfunny. Same thing happened to Letterman, actually.

He's not even the best late show host named Jimmy. Fallon kills him.

Fallon has the roots. For that reason alone he shits on kimmel.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."