• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Anybody got the April 13th Game against Indiana on dvd? It was my dad's last game...

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
Re: Anybody got the April 13th Game against Indiana on dvd? It was my dad's last gam

Update on my PM to FreddyMac. Says he's going to try to get me a copy of the Indiana game. If he can, I'll probably receive it the 25th during Fan Appreciation night whenever I sneak my way down onto the floor to meet him and AC.

Re: Anybody got the April 13th Game against Indiana on dvd? It was my dad's last gam

Sorry for your loss.

Keep your head up..

In recent months, I've spent a lot of time in Off Topic EAYOR and this thread has reminded me how great of a place this site is. Stay classy, RCF.

And Dan, I'm sorry for your loss and I'm glad people here were willing to help you get something to stay connected with your Dad forever.

Update on my PM to FreddyMac. Says he's going to try to get me a copy of the Indiana game. If he can, I'll probably receive it the 25th during Fan Appreciation night whenever I sneak my way down onto the floor to meet him and AC.

Comb your hair. Best suit on.

Despite wearing my AC Drinking Game shirt, I got stopped by a cold old bitch of an usher that said she didn't care if Jesus himself sent me a tweet, she wasn't going to let me say hi to Fred.

*edit* I seriously feel like shit Dan. I sent him your PM and address as a direct message on Twitter after the game. Hope it helps man.

Last edited:

I'm not sure why we don't have a resident Video Capper anyways. Anyone want the job for next season? Comes with a nifty blue name change.

If by "Video Capper" you mean someone who has digital copies of the games, then sure, no problem.. Before the Fall I kept an HD copy of nearly every game.

I just wanted to thank everyone for their kind words in helping me get through this. I really have to thank both "No Offense" and "The Man Called X" for working relentlessly the past few days on my behalf!

So sorry to hear about your father...RIP

Props for all involved trying to get the DVD. Once again, I would echo the sentiment to make contact with someone in the Cavalier's organization; no doubt that they would try their damndest to assist you.

I got into this forum mainly because of the great nuggets from W&G, back to the Ben Wallace trade; the positive outpouring is quite impressive. Kudos RCF.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."