• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Game 66, Cavs @ Bulls, Thursday, 26 April 2012, 8:00pm EST

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
league pass is so far behind mlb tv it's not even funny

they are "aware of the issue" and are working to fix it... no time frame...

Have you EVER seen more form-like responses? They could have responded this way with a robot, never even reading anything I wrote:

Zach: The bulls-cavs feed is the hornets game...
CSR_Andrew: Thank you for contacting NBA.com LeaguePass Support. My name is Andrew. How can I assist you today?
Zach: the bulls cavs feed is the hornets rockets game
CSR_Andrew: I understand how this could be frustrating, and I will be happy to assist you today
CSR_Andrew: Thank you for reporting this to us. We are aware of technical issue with the Broadband service, and are working as quickly as possible to resolve them. We do not have a timeframe for resolution yet.
Zach: ok...
CSR_Andrew: Is there anything else I can assist you with today?
Zach: no
CSR_Andrew: Thank you for contacting NBA.com League Pass Broadband, enjoy the rest of this NBA basketball season! Visit http://leaguepasssupport.nba.com for 24/7 support via our knowledgebase!

Have you EVER seen more form-like responses? They could have responded this way with a robot, never even reading anything I wrote:

Zach: The bulls-cavs feed is the hornets game...
CSR_Andrew: Thank you for contacting NBA.com LeaguePass Support. My name is Andrew. How can I assist you today?
Zach: the bulls cavs feed is the hornets rockets game
CSR_Andrew: I understand how this could be frustrating, and I will be happy to assist you today
CSR_Andrew: Thank you for reporting this to us. We are aware of technical issue with the Broadband service, and are working as quickly as possible to resolve them. We do not have a timeframe for resolution yet.
Zach: ok...
CSR_Andrew: Is there anything else I can assist you with today?
Zach: no
CSR_Andrew: Thank you for contacting NBA.com League Pass Broadband, enjoy the rest of this NBA basketball season! Visit http://leaguepasssupport.nba.com for 24/7 support via our knowledgebase!

That's exactly what they did...

Toronto killing the Nets by 32 while our Craptor fans wondering if they know what tanking is all "aboot"

New orleans up by 16 in Hosuton , a win will tie them with us at 22-44

Sacramento playing the Fakers tonight a win by them will but us in a three way tie at 22-44 for the 3rd worst record

God I hope we don't screw this up. I am doing my best to will this team to a loss here. At the same time I am avoiding the NOH game because I don't want to watch if it is a train wreck.

Things looking nicely with the Hornets winning...

Anybody know if Bynum/Gasol are playing for LA?

Toronto killing the Nets by 32 while our Craptor fans wondering if they know what tanking is all "aboot"

New orleans up by 16 in Hosuton , a win will tie them with us at 22-44

Sacramento playing the Fakers tonight a win by them will but us in a three way tie at 22-44 for the 3rd worst record

We have 21 wins.. if Sac and NO win, we'll be alone in 3rd.

well, might as well watch the Cavs game on league pass so I can see the Hornets win this game

they would fix the link when i want to watch the hornets

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."