• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

2012 NBA Playoffs!

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have to admit it would be fun to watch mike brown win a ring at lebrons expense

Carmelo, Mike Brown, or an ancient San Antonio beating Miami would be especially hilarious, but I'll take anything over those punks.

lac/mem is going to be so awesome. too bad the nba sucks and put them as the late game for g1 & g2

W: Round 1
Spurs over Jazz
Clippers over Grizzlies
Lakers over Nuggets
Thunder over Mavs(7)

Round 2:
Clippers over Spurs
Lakers over Thunder

WCF
Lakers over Clippers

E: Round 1
Bulls over 76ers(6/7 games)
Celtics over Hawks
Pacers over Magic
Heat over Knicks

Round 2
Bulls over Celtics
Heat over Pacers

ECF
Heat over Bulls

Finals
Lakers over Heat in 7. Sooooo pumped for tomorrow. Party time!

Last edited:
I know Boston can't rebound for dick, but I wouldn't be shocked if they beat the Bulls. I don't think they got the gas anymore to beat Bulls and Heat though

WEST ROUND 1: Spurs, Grizzlies, Lakers, Thunder EAST ROUND 1: Bulls, Celtics, Pacers, Heat
WEST ROUND 2: Spurs, Thunder EAST ROUND 2: Bulls, Heat
FINALS: Spurs v.s. Bulls
WINNER: San Antonio Spurs.
Tim Duncan rewinds the clock, wins finals mvp.

or i could see thunder beating the spurs, and losing to the bulls in the finals... actually this whole playoffs is pretty much wide open.

I can't imagine the Heat cruising to any championship this year. They have struggled mightily to teams above .500 on the road. I think their overall team is worse than last year. Haslem has played like shit all year, D. Wade is one bump away from shattering into a thousand pieces... If LeBron doesn't take control like he did with the Cavs, the Heat will fall. Just not to the Knicks.

Heat beat Thunder in the Finals, everyone forgets the Decision and the two series he quit in. But it would be funny if they fall on their collective asses.

It's hard for me to envision the Heat not winning the title - but I felt that way last year and they fell on their face. James epic failure in last year's playoff can't be forgotten until he overcomes it. It's a pretty confounding, to say the least.

Mickey Arison asking for fans to buy tickets to the Heat's first two home games on Twitter is hilariously pathetic.

It's refreshing to see every team in the Playoffs this year have an above 500% record. Hasn't happened since 2004-2005, when the Cavs missed the Playoffs albeit with a 42-40 record..fuckin Joisey.

I miss the days of waking up, putting on a Cavs t-shirt, getting pumped for the opening tip of the playoffs at home. Towels waving, screaming fans...

Have I told you guys I don't care about the playoffs this year? If the Cavs aren't in then I will only watch the finals, unless it is Spurs vs. Chicago. That would just be a boring sweep.

Have I told you guys I don't care about the playoffs this year? If the Cavs aren't in then I will only watch the finals, unless it is Spurs vs. Chicago. That would just be a boring sweep.

Sweep? I actually think that could go 7. And it would be entertaining. The Spurs are fun to watch. They just run and shoot threes.

These aren't your older brother's Spurs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."