• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

New York Knicks vs. Miami Heat. Round 1.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Len

Situational Stopper
Reaction score
I have a feeling people will be looking for an area to talk about this series.

knicks.gif

VS.

200px-Miami_Heat_logo.svg.png

With that being said. LETS GO KNICKS!

If Baron Davis has a big series and the Knicks win, he might solidify himself as a Cleveland hero - netting us Irving AND taking out LeBron in the 1st round?

Honestly, I don't get Bill Simmons anymore. He used to have insight, but I think he's been way off-base lately, and especially on this series. This will not go at least six games. Carmelo Anthony is not going to single-handedly win a game (not when the other team has two guys who are just better). This will be a sweep.

Honestly, I don't get Bill Simmons anymore. He used to have insight, but I think he's been way off-base lately, and especially on this series. This will not go at least six games. Carmelo Anthony is not going to single-handedly win a game (not when the other team has two guys who are just better). This will be a sweep.

I don't think it will be a sweep. Melo & Amare can get hot and have a big game at any time, and if that happens they will be hard to beat. Also I would like to point out that JR Smith can have a big game as well. JR is one of those hot or cold players that is special to watch when he gets it going. Outside of LeBron I think JR is the only player in that series that can get it going in an instant and rip off 10-20 straight points. Wade doesn't really have that ability that I have ever noticed, and Melo is the type that when he is on he is on for an entire game not just a few minutes.

Also imo if the game is close at the end the Knicks can beat the Heat because Melo has always been a clutch player.

All of that said Heat in 5.

Edit: Just checked the box score. Am I right that LeBron is guarding Melo to no FG's? Or is someone else guarding Melo?

Melo sucking. Lebron playing like mvp. This will be over quickly.

Lebron is a machine. I can't believe he never gets hurt. Never!

Melo sucking. Lebron playing like mvp. This will be over quickly.

Lebron is a machine. I can't believe he never gets hurt. Never!

I know. After seeing Rose, and then remembering the injuries Wade has had, how is LeBron, who spends most of his time like those guys charging at the rim, never, EVER gets hurt?

I fucking hate the superstar bias that Miami always gets.

wow. Miami is getting alot of calls to go their way at the moment. If Melo would make some shots this game may look different.

What the offensive foul fuck?

And...I'm done watching this game now.

I don't like the Knicks but some of the calls against them are ridiculously bad.

Somebody arrest the officials, this is organized crime!

Fuck you LeBron. Flopping mother fucker.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."