• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

New York Knicks vs. Miami Heat. Round 1.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
The fuck is wrong with lecocksuckers teeth? Or is that a mouthpiece?

Holy fuck a flagrant. On a screen. Im done. This is fucking bull shit.

Someone needs to break that guys neck for real. Flagrant my dick.

i would say david stern should be embarrassed when the commentators on your nationally televised game spend a majority of their time discussing poor officiating, especially after how bad these guys looked doing heat games during last year's playoffs.

but alas, that little troll is oblivious to the shit show that's going on at the moment.

Well this one looks over. I don't think I have heard a possession without a whistle yet this 2nd quarter.

Done with this shit.

These refs are a joke. Lebron is a joke. The nba is a joke.

Stern gonna get his boy a 'Ship...

25 point game at the half and people are acting like the refs are stealing this one right out from under the Knicks.

They should have a technical foul on blatant flopping. That will preserve the integrity of the game.

As much as I hate him for leaving our team. Lebron balls when he is in the zone. Flopping/hitting shots/whatever it takes. His defense has been crazy good too. He is only going to play better also which is sad. Bigger the lead they have, the better he plays, cause he doesn't have to worry about the 4th quarter.

If I was on the Knicks I would be flopping every time a Heat player comes within 1 foot of me. That's basically what Lebron does.

25 point game at the half and people are acting like the refs are stealing this one right out from under the Knicks.

When you shoot 20 more free throws than the other team then calls are relevant. They can also build and destroy "momentum".

The knicks have 31 points and are down by 23. The foul disparity is pretty insane (20 to 8), but that doesn't account for 23 points...

lebron's going to hurt himself on one of these dramatic flops

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."