• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Call me crazy...Braylon?

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
Can LeBron play wide out? :chuckles:

bron2.gif

I'm going to guess no.

I wouldn't be opposed to it to be honest.

But, I think Braylon would rather retire now than play for the Browns again.

Nothing to do with Braylon but if an impact receiver becomes available, they need to pursue that receiver with a 2nd or 3rd round pick. We have a pretty solid line now and our franchise QB and RB. Just need to get another receiver to pair with Little and the offense could be good. I would not have supported trading a high pick for a receiver last year or before the draft, but now it's our one true need on offense. Need to get Weeden another weapon.

But i'm not opposed to bringing Braylon Edwards in. We need help at the WR position and he needs to get his career resurrected and i'm sure no one is going after him. If we get him on a cheap deal, he can be our deep threat for Weeden or McCoy

What do you guys think

Deep threat or deep throat?

I thought we were trying to cut down on the amount of dropped passes this season...

he's better than MoMass, Mitchell, Rod Windsor, and Owen Spencer...never even heard of the last two

probably better than Cribbs as well

Hell to the>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>fucc no!!!

It's intriguing because of that one game where Braylon was the focus of the defense, and Quoi broke out with a huge game. After that Braylon was traded and we've never seen Quoi do that again. From that standpoint, it looks good. By all accounts he's lost a step, and he's still not humbled by his trip around the league though. "Essence" cares about his image entirely too much. I think he would have a negative impact on a locker-room and coach with "small" egos. If Heckert thought it wasn't a problem and his skills were still there, then sure. I'd like to see him redeem himself. To be fair, the only Qb he's played with that could get him the ball was DA and we all know how good he was. It's just not a move that I ever see happening though.

Have gay rumors ever been confirmed?

Massive waste of talent.......

Upgrade over what we have now, but I still don't think he helps us all that much.

Have gay rumors ever been confirmed?

I'd say so. TMZ posted the pics of the night(the bar he was at before going to the public park) he got arrested for loitering at the gay hang-out. The dude he was with clearly wasn't straight from pics posted....

It certainly confirmed it for me.

According to the Detroit Free Press, Edwards hit a pylon on the grass in his 2011 Audi at about 3:40am in the morning. Mediatakeout.com reports that the accident occurred at Belle Isle Park as Edwards and his male companion in the car were leaving the park…a park that closes at 10pm and is allegedly “known by Detroiters as a place to take a DATE . . . and get it POPPIN!!!”
:chuckles:

Doesn't matter if he isn't. Public opinion has decided.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."