• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Baron Davis appreciation thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

germancav

Situational Stopper
Reaction score
It´s over. Just suffered the worst knee injury I have ever seen... Patella injury is my guess. Something similiar to when Oden went down

Will never forget how much he helped us beat the Heat .

Get well soon Baron

It´s over. Just suffered the worst knee injury I have ever seen... Patella injury is my guess. Something similiar to when Oden went down

Will never forget how much he helped us beat the Heat .

Get well soon Baron

tbh it looks like what was described to me about my knee injury. I only tore two ligaments so maybe he did the same. Looked like his knee cap was out man.

Well he dislocated his patella thats for sure... Now screens are run to see whether there is structural damage. The way his knee and the entire injury looked its hard to imagine his knee especially his patella not beeing all fucked up...

Baron is a real hero though... Look at how he used his hands to hide his knee and smiled in order to help out his teammates with their obvious shock

Well he dislocated his patella thats for sure... Now screens are run to see whether there is structural damage. The way his knee and the entire injury looked its hard to imagine his knee especially his patella not beeing all fucked up...

Baron is a real hero though... Look at how he used his hands to hide his knee and smiled in order to help out his teammates with their obvious shock

He's a pretty tough dude. That is the type of play where you cry like a little baby if it happens. Baron was only concerned for his teammates. It seemed to help.

He's a pretty tough dude. That is the type of play where you cry like a little baby if it happens. Baron was only concerned for his teammates. It seemed to help.

Agree... Man Im really sad about this injury. I always liked Baron and this injury looked so damn terrible. Reminded me a bit of Shaun Livingston´s knee injury, and also Oden of course.

That looked bad. I could see his knee right away.

Not the worst I've seen (Shaun Livingston's was bad... and I had a teammate in high school do the same during a practice), but it was bad.

Poor Baron. He was always one of my favorite players, and I loved when they brought him to Cleveland... even if we all knew he was going to be bought out before this season anyway. That 07 Warriors squad will go down as one of my top-5 teams to watch.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/ZiD2Dvqnsok" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

never gets old

Not to be a jackass, but don't we already have a Baron Davis appreciation thread?

Not to be a jackass, but don't we already have a Baron Davis appreciation thread?
Usually people bitch when you grave dig.. Just sayin'

Tough break for Davis, who obviously still had some basketball left in him to compete for a title within the next few seasons. The Knicks probably wasn't the best choice, but I respected his decision. I hope he gets well soon and he's able to play again, but chances aren't likely.

Still one of the best to watch in this game. Plays with fire and emotion along with his skill set, and that's tough to find nowadays.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/p7zxALHr814" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

This is how an alpha deals with a dislocated patella. Hoss

Poor dude. Always have liked Davis.

Classy guy and super talented passer who really knew how to play the point guard position in the true sense. Knee injuries are so messed up and he's old as it is. This will likely be the last of B.Diddy in the NBA. He handled it like a man though; the dude is tough!

I'll never forget the Miami/Cavs game I went too last season in March where he led us to a victory. Possibly the best game I've been too.

Please play again Baron.

Love that dude.

I think Willis Mcgahee's was worse. His leg bent the wrong way for fucks sake. I still can't believe he had a really solid NFL career after that.

Don't get me wrong, this was disgusting... but Mcgahees looked more disgusting to me.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."