• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Wait... I have a food allergy?

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
I've been cursed with a variety of food allergies for awhile. They suck.

For allergic reactions, the military issues those little bee sting kits that have some antihistamine pills and an epinephrine auto-injector. They work for any allergy, not just bee stings. You can't buy the auto-injectors, but you can buy bottles of liquid Benadryl that work as fast as those chewable pills. I've got a bottle of that shit in my car just in case, and take a double if a reaction hits. And yeah, this is doctor approved. Had to go in to the emergency room a couple of times before I figured out the specific foods that caused it, and every doctor I told about the Benadryl said it's the right thing to do.

No allergies......

Man up Keys. Eat all the fresh pineapple you can get your meat beaters on. Teach your body to quit being such a little bitch.

This is a thread for discovering you have a food allergy... and the unpleasant repercussions.

Keys.. If you still have the symptoms: a prednesone and benadryl combo knocks that shit out instantly... I have a horrible shell-fish allergy that comes and goes whenever the fuck it pleases...

last july 3rd (i had to get on a plane for a 7 hour flight on the 4th) i was celebrating with the GF and we decided to make lobster dinner for her, filet mignon for me (but we had a couple of bites of the other persons). About 3 hours after eating, while coming back from fireworks on a community bus i begin to feel sick (figured its the hot bus with lots of people). Within an hour im curled up in bed trying not to get sick. the next 12 hours i can only describe as living hell. i couldnt do anything to stop throwing up, and end up missing my 10am flight. I was finally able to control throwing up by noon, and forced myself to be on a 4p flight.

one of the most miserable experiences of my life. i can eat any other food as far as I know, but lobster apparently destroys me

Only issue I have is ice cream makes me fart uncontrollably. It only made me like ice cream more.

I'm off to eat some lobster with a fresh pineapple sauce.

Never have had a food allergy. Had a friend almost die of a bee sting once when I was younger. Scared the living shit out of me. But I recently discovered that I get allergies from various trees or flowers this year. I guess you can develop allergies at any point in your life.

Keys,
Shoot some sriracha in your eye and you'll be fine.
Regards,
Max

I have no known food allergies. I'm allergic to latex gloves. Found that out working in a Deli in my younger years. My hands would swell up, and itch like crazy. Really painful, from what I remember. Needless to say, I couldn't keep that job.

Only issue I have is ice cream makes me fart uncontrollably. It only made me like ice cream more.

I'm off to eat some lobster with a fresh pineapple sauce.

Thats funny-for whatever reason anything with soy in it does the same to me. Im talking disgusting, putrid, foul gas. So putrid i offend myself. Soy just does not agree with my insides.

I have no known food allergies. I'm allergic to latex gloves. Found that out working in a Deli in my younger years. My hands would swell up, and itch like crazy. Really painful, from what I remember. Needless to say, I couldn't keep that job.

I'm assuming you're allergic to the latex in condoms too?

Not really sure, but in retrospect, it explains A LOT.

Might help explain your story in the bad sex thread a little easier too. Next time, try sheepskin or a non latex condom. See if it makes a difference.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."